Chapter 13

I had to come through with the New Years Update

Comment and Vote!

Happy New Years! 🎇💥

Be safe and have fun.

Enjoy! ❤️

Xena

Stirring in my sleep, I moan at the feeling of my legs being hiked up which cause a slight pain which served as a reminder of what August and I did.

I smiled remembering the crazy night we had or more like crazy morning. He took my body on a ride that I'll need months to recover from.

Feeling a strong urge to clench my thighs from the image of Aug and I flashing through my mind, I was unable to due to the feeling of my legs being held down.

Instantly my eyes pop open to see Aug laying between my thighs hold my legs. Seeing that I was now fully awake, he gave me a wicked smirk . He then bends down and plunges his head in between my thighs like a starved mad man.

His abrupt action take me by surprise as he lets his speedy tongue lick my now soak core like a cat in a bowl of milk.

He devours me like it's his first meal in years. He gently bites on my pussy, teases it, sucks and cleans up every last bit of me. It was too much, I try my hardest not to drown in the pleasure pool. I'm convinced this man was trying to kill me as I will myself not to faint with the excessive amount of pleasure I'm receiving from only his dancing tongue.

"Oh, Fuck, August your tongue!" I squeeze my eyes shut as I hyperventilate and in a sudden move, he places his thumb onto my clit and presses on it making me scream in a sharp cry.

I didn't expect it to hurt but my clit is so swollen that the little touch causes me to have a mini heart attack.

"Cum for my baby girl." He says, gasping his demand, his tongue showing no sign of ceasing it's torture. His thumb starts to move in a circle over my clit, making my stomach ache for an orgasm that feel like it's going to reck me.

"Oh, fuck, August, August... AUGUST!" I find myself inside a room that's turning upside down, my body ripped and shattered into little particles, my mental state overturned as I chant and scream his name.

August selfishly continues his torture on my body, he knows that I'm over, he knows I have nothing left in me yet he keeps going.

"My sweet girl." He groans passionately against my pussy, taking more of me. Damaging me beyond any repair. His thumb and tongue moving at a much faster pace now.

I got mad at him for continuing this delicious torture but I can't express that as I can only say, "Oh, fuck!"

I want him to stop the intense torture, but deep down I don't want him to. I have been ripped to shred, my whole body doesn't belong to me anymore, it belongs to him, and he's doing whatever he wants with it.

"Aaah!, August!" I scream chaotically at the top of my lungs, hearing my voice crack, losing it in the process as I release again.

"Good girl." Says against me. He kiss my pussy before coming up and kissing my open lips that formed a big O. My face expression undoubtedly looking stunned and frozen mid-pleasure with tears sliding down my cheeks.

He battles his tongue with mine as we both moan in harmony. "I love your pussy. So fùcking perfect. Mine." He grit in my ear then proceed to kiss away my stray tears.