Content Day

(A/N I will get to the Zuripons stuff more mkay? Patience children, patience... this chapter with have some zuripons.)

Juanpa's POV

I'm so excited to see everyone. Especially Lele. Today is content day, everyone met up in the girls dorm. Some people couldn't make it cuz they had college stuff to take care of. We started with a vine.

"Just talk?" Lele asked. "So, just talk? Ok I got this" Juanpa said. *Hannah, Lele, and Juanpa sit awkwardly at the table." "Ugh you say hi, hi, how are you, how are you? Now kiss!" Hannah said and pushed me and Lele's heads together making us kiss. Her lips were really soft, I felt weirdly happy. *silence* "Sooo, how ya been?" *end of vine* (A/N only people who have seen that vine understand)

we were done with content day after making a YouTube video and a few more vines. Then came hours of editing. *2 hours later* Everyone finished editing and loudly groaned. "Guys I'm tired let's go swimming!" Gabby said. "Yeah" Liza, Lele, Me, and Logan said at the same time. The apartment complex nearby had a pretty awesome pool. We all walked there and were greeted by Janina. She had an apartment there and opened the gate with the keys. We all walked in and got dressed.

 We all walked in and got dressed

The guys all stared at the girls

The guys all stared at the girls. I was the only one staring at just one girl. Lele. "Hey Lele" I said. "Hey Juanpa!!!" She said excitedly. "Uh y-you look.. really good" I said awkwardly. Damnit Juanpa u sound stupid. "Thanks! You do too!" Thank god she didn't catch my awkwardness.

Lele's POV

Omg Juanpa looked so hot! And OMG HE HAD ABS!!! I giggled at my childish thoughts. "Lets go in!" Inanna yelled doing a cannon ball in the pool. "Ah!" I shrieked when I touched the water. "Haha!" Juanpa chuckled and walked next to me. "Hey!" I giggled. "Aww cmon Lele go in" Juanpa said pointing to the pool. "But it feels so cold!" I squealed. "We'll go in together ok?" He suggested. "Okay as long as your with me!" I said. He blushed and it was so adorable. I could hear the guys making faces at Juanpa because he was with me. Boys. He put his hand on my back and we walked in together. I guess it wasn't that cold. We got in and I splashed Juanpa. He playfully splashed back.

I got out eventually and tanned in the sun. Twan brought food and everyone ate. I guess when I layed down I fell asleep.

I woke up in someone's arms. I slowly lifted up my head and saw Juanpa's face above me. "She's awake" He said. "Wha?" I tilted my head in confusion. "You fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you up" Juanpa said."oh" I said. Trying to hold back blushing. He was carrying me bridal style. I could feel that I was a light shade of pink. I can't believe he carried me from the pool to the apartment, he must be strong.

He gently set me down on my bed. I was so tired he practically had to help me pull the covers up. I immediately curled up and got sleepy again. "Night Lele" he said. "Night Juanpa :)" . Then I fell asleep.