Shes Sick

Lele's POV

I woke feeling horrible. My stomach hurt really bad. I ran to the bathroom. I could tell I woke up Hannah, she followed me to the bathroom. "Lele?" She asked. I knelt down by the toilet and threw up. Hannah had a worried expression. "Inanna!" She yelled. Inanna was already coming before she yelled her name. "Omg Lele are you ok?" I nodded my head slightly and threw up again. "It must be food poisoning" Inanna said. Hannah excused herself.

I threw up a couple more times and Inanna stayed with me, Hannah came back and I saw Juanpa behind her. He sat beside me and Hannah & Inanna left to make me some food. "Hey, hey, I'm here now. Your gonna be fine, it will be over soon I promise. I bought some stuff for you to eat that won't hurt your stomach." He whispered in his adorable voice. "Juanpa you could get sick if u stay with me" I said. "It's fine, don't worry about me."He talked to me more and made me feel a lot better. He helped me up to go get food.

We walked to the kitchen and ate with Inanna and Hannah. They made me a bowl of oatmeal and a glass of milk. Juanpa and Inanna ate some of the grilled cheese that inanna made, and Hannah ate her sandwich.

Hannah and Inanna had to go to their classes. I had to stay home sick. "Juanpa you need to go to your classes you don't need to stay here with me." I said. "No way ur getting rid of me that easy. Besides your way more important right now. " he replied. I smiled and blushed. Suddenly I felt something. Then I knew.

I ran to the bathroom as fast as I could and threw up in the sink. Juanpa rushed in after me. " Lele you need to get some rest." He told me. I nodded my head and he carried me to my room. He set me down and sat down beside me.

Juanpa's POV

I sat at the end of her bed for a minute and then got up. I walked to the kitchen and opened to cupboard. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water. Then I went to the bathroom and made a washcloth. I walked back to Lele's bedroom and handed her the glass of water. She looked so beautiful laying there. I set the washcloth on her forehead. "Go to sleep, ill be right here when you wake up." I told her and kissed her forehead. She nodded & blushed, and then started snoring quietly. I smiled and sat against her bed.

Lele's POV

I wake up feeling better. I look down at Juanpa, who fell asleep against the bed. I tapped his head, making him look up. I stood up and helped him up. I hugged him really, really tight. I kissed his cheek and said "Gracias Juanpa" he blushed and so did I.