Not Completely Forgiven

Mkay guys I know the past chapters have been kinda boring but imma try my best to add more drama

Lele's POV

Well, I guess today's Christmas Eve. Luckily, we don't have any classes today or for the next 2 days.

After me and Hannah woke up, Inanna came in and hung out with us. We pretty much talked the whole time. We made a vine, but after that, it's really nothing.

When your cousin comes to town.

"Hey! I missed you!" "Yeah, I've done so much." "Uh, me too." "I got a boyfriend." "I got 2." "I got blue hair." "I met Taylor swift." "You wanna go?" "Lets go."

"I got new red shoes." "I got a new red dress." "I got stronger." "I got skinnier." "I got faster!" "No I did!" "I'm pregnant." "Where's the father?" "My life's complicated." "You wanna talk about it?" "Yeah..."

"Lele?" Logan pokes his head in the door. "Um, someone's here for you," He says. I can sense a slight bit of anger in his voice. "Who?"

Um, it better not be Derek.

"It's Jason," He sighs. "So you finished your fist fight already?" I ask. "No fight, not physically anyways."

"I'll be right back," I tell Hannah and Inanna. I follow Logan downstairs and see Jason standing in the doorway.

"I'm watching you," Logan tells him, sitting down. I close the door behind me, and step outside, clutching my jacket close around me. "Hey," He says, kind of... nervously? "What do you need?" I glare slightly.

Yo, this guy cheated on Carolyn with her best friend, and... well, you already know what happened with me. "I just wanted to say 2 things. First, I'm really sorry. Second, I was hoping you could help me with something."

"What the hell would you need from me?"

"Well, Carolyn was actually really important to me. I screwed up big time," He rubs the back of his head. "And what makes you think that I would help you?" "Nothing, just kinda wishful thinking."

"Your lucky Carolyn's my friend, and not like you, Carly, or Savannah." He seems to shift and look down when I mention Savannah. "Well, what do want me to do?" I ask, getting impatient. "Just... talk to her for me, try to make her understand that it was a mistake." "Uh, mistake? Jason, I know what drunk looks like, and you were perfectly sober when you were with Carly." He sighs, "Ok, ok. Your right," He agrees.

"Lele, I mostly came to say sorry. I know I was... well, off. And we were both pretty dumb. I know I don't deserve to be your friend, or even someone you glance at, but Carolyn was the only person in my life that I actually cared about. I was just kinda hoping that you wouldn't think of me as your worst enemy," He laughs slightly.

"I'm not gonna say I completely forgive you, but I guess your not my enemy," I smile. "Thanks," He says. "I'll see you sometime," He walks to his car. "Yeah," I sigh, and go back inside.

Logan stands when I come back in. "Is he still an as-" I cut him off, "No, he's cool for now." He gives an unsure nod. Why I forgave him? I don't know, but he seemed real to me. I shouldn't risk it, but me being me, of course I would.

"Guys, we really need to study for finals," I remind them after everyone woke up. We took out the study guides, and spent at least 2 hours reading stupid textbooks and studying every little thing about cameras and acting.

We eventually took a break to eat lunch, but after that, we just kept studying.

*A while later*