The Date Pt.2

Lele's POV

Hannah and Inanna got dressed and we left. I had to admit they looked really good.

Hannah's dress matched with Twan's black tux and red tie

Hannah's dress matched with Twan's black tux and red tie. I thought they looked really cute together.

Inanna wore a red dress also, she went with Anwar

After driving for about 20 minutes we got to the restaurant.

-*While driving*-

"Why do you guys get to know who your dates are when I don't know mine?" I asked. "Because we planned this and you and your date are why we planned this anyway." Hannah said "And btw u and ur date are having your own table." Inanna said.

*20 mins later *

I'm so scared to see who my date is. We walked to the entrance and saw the guys. They all walked outside the restaurant. I saw Anwar, Twan, and... Juanpa..? What's he doing here?

Juanpa and Twan were talking and Anwar was on his phone. "You guys put me with Twan?" I whispered. "Nope" they both said. "Anwar?" I asked. "Nope" "Waaiiiiiitt..... Omg u guys didn't..." I said. "Yep" they both said again. My eyes widened. *mental facepalm* I should've known....

Juanpa and Twan stopped talking and looked at us. I could tell he was surprised to see me there just as much as I was to see him.

Juanpa's POV

I looked up and saw Lele. What was she doing here? "Y-you guys put me and Lele together?!" I asked. They nodded their heads. Lele looked really pretty, I honestly couldn't take my eyes off her. The guys and me walked to the girls, and I didn't really know what to do. "Ok u guys obviously both are completely oblivious to this so I'll just guide u through really quick. Juanpa, Lele's your date. Lele, Juanpa's your date. Now hold hands and kiss." Twan said.

Lele POV

Kiss?!??!??

Juanpa's POV

Kiss?!?!?!

"Umm why don't we just go inside and eat?" I suggested before things got weird. "Thank you!" Lele said, sighing of relief. Inanna told me that me and Lele get our own table. Oh great. "So... umm, did they drag u into this too?" I asked. "Yeah, it's kinda just happened so fast" she said. "I know right. " I replied. There was an awkward silence for a little bit. "Hello, I'm Lizzie, I'll be your waitress today, can I get you anything?" She asked. "I'll get the herb-crusted salmon" I said. "And I'll get the garlic and alfredo primavera. Lele said. Me and Lele started talking like normal and it wasn't that awkward. Then something bad happened.

(A/N like the cliffhanger?" Ikr, don't worry pt. 3 of the date will be next)