Noche

Before you read, shoutout to @___________ hold on I gotta go find their username 😂

Umm, it's not really letting me put their username even tho I followed them so I'll work that out later, but you know who you are 😂 I'll fix it don't worry 😊

Lele's POV

The video went viral. Thousands recorded it and saved it to their stories and accounts. Others were posting screenshots of it and tagging Hannah and Twan. There was even a blog by Vogue.

After waking up, I realize that I only have 30 minutes to get ready. My class starts at 9:30 AM, and it's 9, now 9:01.

I practically throw the blanket off me, and rush into my bathroom. I get inside the shower, turn the dial to normal temperature, and quickly coat my hair in a thick layer of bubbles. I rinse off the shampoo, do the same with conditioner, and after a couple minutes, I'm out. I quickly dry my hair, and do my makeup.

I change out of my sweatpants and Juanpa's oversized hoodie, and slip into black skinny jeans. I throw on a tan sweater, my brown leather jacket that I hope will be warm enough, and the obnoxiously high heels that Hannah insisted I wore. Last night, she told me if I wore them, she'd buy me a gift card for Taco Time or Taco Bell. I know I could just buy it myself but I'm too lazy.

I tried on a scarf, then sunglasses, but quickly ditched them seeing as I didn't need either

I tried on a scarf, then sunglasses, but quickly ditched them seeing as I didn't need either. I checked the time, 9:22. I think that's enough time for an Uber to get here. Im pretty impressed with myself. I did my makeup in less then 10 minutes, took a shower in 5, and picked an outfit in the same time. I ran downstairs, opening the fridge and frantically searching for something to eat.

"HANNAH CAN YOU CALL ME AN UBER?" I yell, hoping she can hear me from where ever she may be. "YEAH," She yells back. I'm guessing her voice is coming from her room. I find a honey crisp apple shoved behind a carton of milk and a pack of sliced turkey. I grab it, take a large bite, and haul my heavy backpack over my shoulder. I need lighter binders...

After I hear a car horn from outside, I say thanks to Hannah and rush outside. After getting in, I tell the driver where I need to go, and he drives calmly to campus meanwhile I just want to jump out of the car and run as fast as I can like a headless chicken to my first class. After he drops me off, I say thanks and speed walk to my class, trying my absolute hardest to look like a regular person.

I arrive just on time, getting a stare from everyone. I'm not surprised, they only look at me because I'm "Lele Pons," not because I'm half a second from being late.

*After Class*

I stuff a couple textbooks into the biggest compartment of my backpack, and zip it back up. As I'm leaving the building, I earn a few smiles and appalled looks from other students.