Truth Or Dare

Lele's POV

I was hosting a vine party and were going to invite everyone. It's tonight and I had to get ready. Hannah and Inanna were already at the party place, helping the bartender, and setting up decorations. So I had to get ready by myself.

I came to the party right on time and started letting other people in

I came to the party right on time and started letting other people in. The guys took a long time to get ready, so they came last. Juanpa was behind everyone so when he came I walked over to him and kissed his cheek. No one saw so that was good. "Hey Juanpa" I said. "Hey!" He said happily. Inanna and me were at the bar, and we had a lot of shots. I got really drunk.

Juanpa's POV

Lele gathered the gang and we all played truth or dare. "Juanpa truth or dare?" Hannah asked. "Umm, dare.." I said. "Ok then I dare you to kiss Lele. " She said happily. My face turned red, so did Lele's. "Ummmm Hannah is there any chickens? " Lele asked nervously. "Hmmmm, nah" She said excitedly. Me and Lele's faces were both red, and everyone was smiling at us. Btw if u didn't know, in truth or dare chickens are basically a free pass on a truth or a dare. ) Me and Lele were sitting together and we looked at each other, then at Hannah. "Were waiting" Inanna said in a sing-song voice. We sat in silence for about 2 minutes, and every time we were about to, we just stopped. "I can't take this anymore!" Inanna said and ran over to me and Lele. She pushed our heads together and made us kiss. "Inanna!" Lele said. "I'm gonna get u back for that!" Lele said. "You'll also get me back for this" Inanna said, and dragged Lele to the bar.

Lele got super drunk and we were all crowded around her because she was so cute and funny. "H-hey, I'm Lele, your h-hot" Lele said slowly. Everyone laughed. "I'm Juanpa" I said. She tried to hug me but instead collapsed into my chest. Everyone was laughing really hard, but she had passed out so I guess that meant I had to bring her back home. I picked her up and everyone said "awww". I sent them a playful glare, and waved goodbye.

I Had to carry her to the car and when I did she woke up. The whole ride back she was talking really slow and weird. I hope I never get that drunk.