We Were Kinda Hoping... Both

Juanpa's POV

Logan grunts as he pushes the couch into one of the moving trucks. "Thats everything," He says panting. The whole house is completely empty. No more giant (and completely useless) bean bags in the editing room, no more cluttered dressers in bedrooms, nothing.

Finally, we can go back to LA and continue the lives we had full of crazy fans and Instagram videos. Liza's moving in with David, (Dobrik) and everyone else is going back to their apartments. I'm going back to my apartment with Andy, and I'm pretty sure Lele's going back to hers.

I nod to the driver in the first truck after Logan closes the back door, signaling him to go. He starts driving off, leading the rest. It's only an hours drive to get all the stuff to LA.

*1 hour later*

"Wow..." Lele opens the car door and stares at all the tall buildings. "I forgot how awesome LA is," She continues to walk around, admiring the city. I laugh, and get out.

"Oh! Lele, Juanpa, we've all been looking around, and we found the perfect place for you." Hannah squeals.

"Which one of us?" I ask.

"Well..." Inanna laughs.

*Wattpad isn't broken just keep scrolling*

"We were kinda hoping..."

"Both."