Tacos?

Lele's POV

"Nooooooo! I don't wanna...." I say tired. I was in the middle of a really good nap, then Juanpa and Hannah just HAD TO RUIN IT. They said dinners ready but I just wanna sleep. "Please Lele!!!" Hannah pleads. "Demasiado malo no puedes venir, hay guacamole. "Juanpa says, pretending to walk out the door. (Too bad you can't come, there's guacamole.) My head shoots up. Hannah looks confused, obviously. "Guacamole?" I ask. "Y tacos" He says laughing. (And tacos) And just like that I'm downstairs at the dining table. "What does that mean?" I hear Hannah ask Juanpa. By the time their down the stairs, I've already picked out 3 tacos 🌮. Once everyone gets downstairs, we eat tacos and talk. Multiple times I had to spit out my drink because I laughed too hard.

Eventually we finish. "Can we go in the hot tub?" I ask everyone. "Is it even big enough for everyone?" Vale asks. "Maybe, and if not then we can just go in the pool. " I remind her. "Wait, but Juanpa can't go in, his ankle, remember?" I say. "No no no, go in the pool, I'll just watch." Juanpa reassures me. "I feel bad tho" I say. "It's fine" Juanpa says laughing. Luckily, I went shopping for swimsuits. I wore a black and dark blue tie-dye bikini. Our hot tub has at least 10-12 seats.

We all decide to go in the pool since the hot tub would probably be full

(Yeah I know that the pics I show of the house, the hot tub, and this pool have completely different backgrounds but those were the only ones that didn't look like they cost $5,000,000

(Yeah I know that the pics I show of the house, the hot tub, and this pool have completely different backgrounds but those were the only ones that didn't look like they cost $5,000,000. I don't want to make it look  completely stupid and impossible to have but these were the only pica that don't look like they were taken from Bill Gates house.

Juanpa's POV

I'm glad it's finally a normal day where no one has any problems, well besides me. We haven't had that for awhile. I check my watch, 10:35. Crap I gotta go downstairs, everyone is probably waiting for me. Logan is waiting at the top of the stairs. I hate these stupid crutches, it's so annoying, and it kinda hurts. "Your early" Logan says helping me down the stairs. "Early? I thought I was late" I say. "The girls are taking FOREVER!" He says. "By the time they're done were probably gonna be at least 50 yrs old. " Lol, so dramatic. I guess we only got 50 SECONDS older cause the girls came out after about a minute. "Lets go!" Lele says running outside. The girls follow her and the guys help open the door and stuff for me so I can get out.

Inanna pushes Lele into the pool, followed by all the other girls pushing each other in. while all the girls are having the time of their lives, the guys act like it's a video game. Every girl that jumps in is like a guy that just got shot in COD. Inanna is the only one left, so she grabs Anwar and pushes him in. After that it's pretty much war. Anybody that's left is trying to push the other in the pool, or squirting someone with water guns. And anybody still in the pool is splashing each other. It's pretty funny to watch and I'm actually glad that I can just watch. This is actually better than a movie.

At some point, everyone is gathered around the fire pit that we got, at least my ankle doesn't prevent me from sitting next to a fire... Twan had the idea to make s'mores so we raided the freezer and made a game. Who can make the most disgusting s'more. The loser had to eat the winners s'more. Logan won cause he added frozen fries, green beans, a burnt marshmallow, a stale graham cracker, and re fried beans for chocolate. Anwar lost because his actually ended up tasting pretty good.

Once we all got grossed out by the s'mores we decided to go in and watch a movie. I never thought about how difficult It was going to be picking out a movie with 15 people. We actually had to draw pieces of paper to pick a movie. We drew The Exorcist, which was Bach's pick.

Lele's POV

"I love that movie!" I say happily. Everyone but Bach looks at me like I'm insane. "Tsk, Scaredy-cats" . We start the movie, and I see Hannah's face buried in Twan's shoulder. I raise my eyebrows at Twan and he shrugs, but when he looks at Hannah, he smiles. Adorable. When the creepy thing comes on, my, "Awwww!" Stands out from everyone's, "AHHHHHH!" . "How is that cute?!" They ask. "Just look at its adorable, creepy face! "I say smiling. Come on, it looks creepy to them, but I think it's kinda cute, well, if you think about really hard...

Eventually, everyone gets tired, I can't blame them. It's 12:30, also, their all pretty scared from the movie. One by one, people go upstairs to go to bed. Until it's me, Juanpa, and Bach. We talk for a while about moving back to LA, I guess we're all excited to go back when we're done with college. "Imma leave the lovebirds alone" Bach says chuckling. I shake my head smiling, me and Juanpa don't really know what to talk about so we just sit there together. "Juanpa I'm bored" I say. "Lets go to sleep then, we have classes tomorrow. Plus, tomorrow is the last day before break." Juanpa says. Reluctantly I get up and head to bed, but no matter how long I close my eyes I just can't fall asleep.

*3:24*

Ok I've had it. I'm  not falling asleep no matter what I do, I'm just gonna go downstairs. I try not to make any sounds walking down the stairs, so when I finally make it down, it's easier to be quiet. I go to the medicine cabinet  to get a melatonin, "I see your still awake" I hear. "Jeez Juanpa you scared me!" I say relieved. "What are you doing awake?" I ask. "What are you doing awake?" He asks back. "Can't sleep" I say chewing on the melatonin. I go sit next to him, and her puts his arm around me. "Well you have to get some sleep" he says. "Cmon" He helps me up and walks me up to my room. "Night" He says, about to turn around. "Wait" I stop him. "Can you stay here until I fall asleep?" I ask. "Of course" He says laughing. He lays down with me and puts his arms around me. That's all I remember before I dozed off.

I was working on this until 1 in the morning last night. I fell asleep writing so... yah...

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII