Carolyn...?

Lele's POV

*Flashback*

I wake up, confused. A throbbing pain keeps banging in my head. "Lele?" Someone shakes my arm. "Lele!" I try and sit up, but I'm weak, and scared. I slowly open my eyes to see Inanna nervously pacing around, while Hannah is sitting in a chair with her head down. Logan rushes over to me and gives me a big hug. "Logan...?" I whisper, barely talking. Hannah and Inanna run up to me and do the same. I choke out a small laugh. Logan helps me sit up, and wipes my forehead with a damp white towel that has red splotches on it. "Where's Twan?" I ask. "He's out getting stuff for you." Inanna says. "What about Juanpa?" I notice two bright lights in the driveway. A black BMW pulls in front of the garage. Twan steps out of the driver seat, and opens the back seats door. He puts his head in the door and talks to someone. I can't wait for Twan to get inside, but who I really want to see is Juanpa. He's always been so nice to me, and so comforting. I haven't seen him since Winter. He had been in Mexico for so long. Twan opens the front door, and runs over to the couch I'm laying on. He hugs me, and asks how I'm doing. "I've been better." I look towards the door, where I see the back of a head, covered in light brown hair. "Juanpa...?" I say in a raspy voice. I stand up, and walk as fast as I can to him. I give him a huge hug, burying my face in his shoulder. "You said you would be back BEFORE Summer." I let go, and try my best not to collapse. "Awwwww!" Inanna teases. I hug him again, "#ZURIPONS!" Hannah holds her phone up, and the flash practically blinds me. Juanpa looks at my forehead. His eyes narrow, and his fingers graze the bloody scar on my forehead. His eyes wander to my arms and legs, that are covered in bruises. My black eye doesn't help either. I feel like Harry Potter, but my scar isn't a lighting bolt.

Juanpa's POV

I look over to Lele, who's smiling. A small tear runs down her cheek. "What?" I ask, laughing little. "Remember when you came back from Mexico? And I was a total mess?" She laughed, "Yeah, why?" I ask. I do remember, I came back to see Lele barely being able to stand. Her eye was darker than a magic 8 ball. And that scar on her forehead? That must have hurt, a LOT. You can still barely see it. "That was because of Jason." She sighed. "He did that?! How? It looked like you were hit with a wrecking ball, not a frat boy..." So that's why she was so beat up. It makes so much more sense now. "Yeah. I was at his party, and some guy was talking to me. He walked over, and in the end, I was hurt even more than the guy who was talking to me. " She took a deep breath. "I literally made Logan a trophy for best timing in the world. " She laughed, and shifted in her seat. "What do you mean?" I ask, laughing with her. "I was knocked out. I was just laying on the floor in his house. Logan never really trusted me at parties, so right as Jason punched me, I heard his voice. I made him a tower out of Jolly Ranchers and called it a trophy, good enough right? Then I realized he didn't like them so.... that worked out great for me. " She grinned. "Well I'll be sure to thank him later." I laugh.

"I got food!" Inanna runs in and drops the bags on a chair. She jumps onto her bed, and puts her pillow under her feet. Hannah sits against the chair with the bags, and takes off her shoes. "Heels suck..." She mutters. "Then why do you keep wearing them?" Twan walks by her. "I don't know." She looks up at him. "I'm a girl, deal with it." Twan laughs and shakes his head.

(You might see a lot of flashbacks and stuff. That's mostly cuz Lele in my book has a different past than the real Lele)

*After about 3 hours*

Lele's POV

I reach into my backpack on the side of my bed. After what took forever, mind you, I found my phone. I should get an actual case, mines just clear and boring. I need to find the video I took of Hannah and Inanna and post it on Instagram, then like always, post a goodnight picture for my story. I'm scrolling through and I find the video, but I kinda just feel like looking through my pictures. Back to 2016....2015...... Then I find the worst possible thing....

"Jason....?" I squint at the pictures. Tears threaten to fall, and I can feel my eyes turning red. *Ding* What the heck? Jason has a YouTube channel now? I go to YouTube, and see that he has over a million subscribers. I click on one of the videos, and all I have to say, is that I am amazed. He looks like the total package, so how does that explain his little wold whistle session at the bar? So fake. One of the vlogs catch my eye.

"MY NEW GIRLFRIEND!!?!? Friday vlogs w/ Carolyn Hall!"

Carolyn? Who's that? It seems..... familiar...?

Thx xXGianaTellsXx for the new character 😝

Go follow her 👋

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

UGH I KEEP FORGETTING BOLD STUFF

THAT BETTER.

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII