Promise Land

Lele's POV

"I DONT WANNA GOOOO!" I whine, completely swamped in the white comforter. "Come on Lele, we can't miss the flight," Juanpa walks over, and kneels down to where his head is level with mine. I give him puppy dog eyes, and try to move my legs that are completely tangled with the sheets. "You have to get up sometime," He says laughing.

Heh, good luck getting me out of this thing.

I sit up, and attempt to kick off the covers. Finally separated, I lay on top of them. "We'll get on the plane, go home, do the photoshoot, then you can sleep and you won't have to unpack until the morning. Then you'll have 1 more week until the end of break, sound good? " Juanpa looks at me hopefully, he's probably tired of laughing at my laziness. "But I have to get up," I laugh. "That's the hardest part." He tilts his head, and sighs. "You've forced this on yourself," He picks me up, slings me over his shoulder, and walks to the door. "You know, the pool loves lazy viners that can't get up on their own, especially if their phone is in their pocket. " I then realize my phone is, in fact, in my pocket. "Don't you dare drop me in that pool," I punch his shoulder, and he laughs.

He lets me down, and I pick up all my stuff on the desk. I put on a white shirt, black jeans, a denim crop top jacket, a baseball cap, and so black shoes. I also put on sunglasses but I put them in my pocket because I don't think I'll need them.

After we're all packed up, we leave the hotel, and take the bus back to the airport

After we're all packed up, we leave the hotel, and take the bus back to the airport. After waiting FOREVER, we finally got to board the plane back to L.A.

*After flight and stuff cuz I'm too lazy to get into all that detail*

"SHOTGUN!" Inanna runs to the car. "Well, have fun at the photoshoot," Hannah waves bye and runs to the driver seat. Before she get inside, she yells, "SUCKS FOR YOU!!" Twan and Logan laugh, and follow them. "So do we have an uber or taxi or something?" Juanpa asks as we start walking in the other direction. "Andrea said to call her when we get back," I took out my phone and call Andrea. "Hey kiddo, we're on our way." "Oh, your picking us up?" "Yep, me and Maggie (Her stylist, remember?) will be there soon." "Kay, bye." "See ya kid." Soon enough we see a black stretch limo pull up. Andrea and Maggie step out. "You guys rented a limo?!" I walk over to them and stare at it. "Nah, Twan did," Maggie gives me her big smile, and opens the door for us. "Twan?" "Yeah, your modeling for Promise Land and he thought he might give you guys a better ride than a dirty bus." Maggie shuts the door, and gets in the passenger seat. "I think I speak for all of us when I say we owe him a favor."

(Btw if u didn't know, Promise Land is Twan's clothing line thing)

Pretty soon, we arrive at a tall building with too many windows to count. There's also paparazzi, and a lot of photographers. As Andrea pulls up to the front, the car is surrounded by people and cameras. The door is closed, but I can still hear them. "Lele! How do you feel about #Zuripons?!" "Juanpa, where were you and Lele the past 2 weeks?" "Were you on vacation?" "You look beautiful, Lele!" "OMG, it's Juanpa Zurita!! I think I'm gonna faint!" "Can we get a  picture?" "When do you plan to retire?" "Who's your idol?" "Do you like living in LA?" "Omg Lele I love you so much!" "AHHH!! I want to meet them!!" It feels like 73 questions with Vogue except there's an army of photographers and paparazzi. 4 security guards come out from behind the mob. They push through, and keep me and Juanpa from being buried alive in an avalanche of cameras. 2 of them escort me and Juanpa inside, and shut the door behind them after Maggie and Andrea come in.