Mom?!

Lele's POV

Our midnight giggle fest once again got interrupted by a text.

No

No.. no no no no, this cannot be happening. I sat blankly, staring at my phone. "Lele?" Juanpa asks. I look at him, "Oh god... " I press my lips tightly together, "No no no no no...." I close my eyes and lean against the wall behind me. "What is it?" Hannah asks. I stand up and motion Hannah and Inanna over. They look at my phone and immediately cover their mouths in shock. The guys give each other confused looks. "Umm what's going on?" Logan asks. "It's.." Hannah starts. Inanna walks around, with her hand on her forehead, worried. "Her mom..." Hannah whispers. "What's so bad about that?" Twan asks. "You guys better run..." Inanna laughs a little, still looking a little worried. "Why...?" Juanpa looked interested now.

I know exactly what my mom will do. She'll show Juanpa pictures of me when I was little, she'll be making sure he's perfect for me, she'll be all over him. "She's probably gonna hug the living daylight out of Hannah and Inanna, and those are just my best friends. I can't imagine what she's going to do to me. She'll probably hug and kiss me till my heart explodes, then hug and kiss every fractured bone that will scatter across the room when I blow up. " I groan. "And Juanpa? Oh god..." I walk over to the bed and sit next to him. "She'll watch your every move. Not kidding, she actually will stare at you all day if that's what it takes to know whether or not your perfect. "

I can only imagine the things she'll say,

Stop slouching.

How adorable!

I love you!

Be more ladylike

Watch your language

I'm just looking out for you...

Yeah, we all love our parents in our own way, but I just can't seem to figure out how people do it. Probably cause no ones mom is as crazy as mine.

After a long discussion, we all agreed that we would try and work with my mom until she leaves. Me and Juanpa seem to be the most tired, so we go to sleep. I lay down, and put my hand on Juanpa's chest, and he puts his arm around me. I start to drift off, but not before I hear a camera.

***
7 Hours Later/ 9:00 AM/ Lele's POV

I wake up, looking over at Juanpa, who's waking up as well. "Morning," I say, pecking him on the cheek, "Morning," He replies smiling. We sit up and talk for a while, hoping everyone else wakes up soon too. Just as usual, he puts his arm around me and I snuggle against his shoulder.  I hear the door open, must be room service. Luggage bags are moved inside, making me confused. I can tell Juanpa feels the same. "Lele¡ Te eché tanto de menos, niña!" Oh god.......

"Mom?!" I gulp, and take quick breaths, not knowing what to do. She's wearing a black dress, probably fit for a night club. Her hair has multiple extensions, and her red lipstick makes me want to throw away every lipstick I have, it's just so, perfect, and dark. She runs over to my bed, forcing me to stand up. She engulfs me in an enormous embrace, practically suffocating me. She finally lets go, kissing me on the cheek multiple times. She runs all around, hugging Hannah and Inanna. I rub my cheeks with my hoodie sleeve, trying to wipe off the lipstick. I give Juanpa an embarrassed look, mouthing, run. He stands up and I walk over to him. "OH THIS IS HIM!" My mom exclaims, rushing over to me and Juanpa. "Is he strong?" She asks. "Umm yeah?" "Is he Latino?" "Yes."

"One, two, three, four, five, SIX!" She says counting Juanpa's abs. "Mom!" I hiss, completely embarrassed. Juanpa gives me a look that reads, this woman is insane. There is no possible way I'm going to be able to survive one hour with this lady.....

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII