Thinking

Lele's POV

I can't stop thinking about the date last night. Juanpa... kissed me. I told him I loved him and he said it back. Did he feel like he had to? Was it because I was sad? I'm probably stupid for thinking he would wanna go out with me. He probably hates me now, all he has done is take care of me and make me feel better and I haven't done anything in return. I feel horrible now. I really wanna talk to him now, but I'm scared.

Hannah and Inanna are watching Insidious, I hear screams every couple of minutes, they get scared easily. I told them I was wanted to think for a while. I really wanted to go and watch it with them but I just really can't talk to anyone right now. I know they'll ask me about Juanpa.

*Ding* I got a notification from YouTube. "Amanda Cerny" Was all I could read before I turned off my phone and pushed it off my bed. I shed a small tear and heard soft knocking at the door.

Hannah came in and sat next to me on the bed. "Are u ok?" She asked. I wiped off the tear and replied, "yeah, *sigh* Never been better" "Well the last time you were, "never better", was when Juanpa kissed you. " Hannah said. She knew?!?!?!

"What?! I-I uhmm" I blushed and looked down. "Hun, I can see that tiny little corner of your mouth just wanting to burst out into the biggest smile I've ever seen. Either you kissed someone or someone just told you that they were gonna make you a castle out of Nutella. " she teased. "It doesn't really matter anyways. He probably doesn't even like me. " I said sadly. "Girl, he likes you. He kissed you. Every time I talk to him all he does is talk about you. Every time I ask him he says he likes you. Lele, look at me and listen carefully: Juanpa. Zurita. Likes you."

"I know you wanna yell and party right now, so before you start shooting rainbows and stars out of your ass, just know that he is right next door and the walls are thin. So fangirl quietly. " Hannah said. I laughed, she always knew how to make me feel better. "Thanks bestie" I said and smiled. I hugged her and we gossiped about Juanpa and other YouTuber ships.

"Hey, you saw that video about Amanda right?" She said. My expression went blank. "Heard of it" I said blankly. "You should watch it..." Hannah said.
"I'll watch it if I ever wanna hear more lies about me" I said. "You'd be surprised, if you want to, watch it. " Hannah said. "Oh and go to sleep, you look tired. " she said. "Ok" o replied. I looked out the window and saw the beautiful campus, a couple dorms had their lights turning off, some had people watching tv, or some people who forgot to close the curtains while doing Netflix and chill. Horrible sight. I looked away and got under the covers. "Night bestie" Hannah said. "Night" I said.

*2 hours later*

I'm so tired, but I can't fall asleep, all I can think about is Juanpa. I'm so bored too. I look over at Hannah and she is sleeping peacefully, I reach for my phone and try not to wake her up. I successfully picked up my phone and opened YouTube. I browsed pretty much everything I could find, until I found Amanda's video in my recommended. Why is it in my recommended? I sighed and slowly moved my finger to the video. I hesitated, but I finally forced my hand to move forward and click it.

Video:

"Hey guys, you probably are wondering what this video is about. You all know the story about me and Lele, but I'm here to clear everything up. I found out some things, about some friends, and realized the truth. Lele didn't delete my videos, another "friend" did. The girl who did it isn't my friend anymore, and I feel horrible for posting that video about what I thought Lele did. She got so much hate and that must have been really hard for her. Lele, if your watching this, please, I want to make things right. If your willing to listen, meet me at my apartment tomorrow around noon. Or whatever time you want. I really hope you can forgive me, bye. "

I blinked and stared at the screen for what seemed like forever. I must have been wrong. I did fall asleep, because it really feels like I'm dreaming. I slapped myself and then I realized that Hannah was there. I cringed at the noise and hoped she wouldn't wake up. She didn't. Yep, I'm not dreaming. I was about to pass out because I was so tired so I fell asleep.

I woke up and got dressed. I did my makeup, and stared at myself in the mirror, hoping I wouldn't overreact at Amanda's. Yeah, I'm going to Amanda's. I'm not scared.... well, not that scared anyways. It was an hour drive from campus to Amanda's. This drive better be worth it.

(A/N I know this chapter didn't have any zuripons in it but I still hope you enjoyed. Thanks for 100 views, baiiii!)