Normal? Or nah?

Juanpa's POV

Finally it can just be a normal day. There's not drama, not today. If there is I swear I'm actually going to punch a wall. Which was a dare by Logan btw. I went for a run earlier today after checking on Lele to see if she's fine after all that stuff yesterday. I still feel bad about it. *Ding*
(Txt msgs- J-Juanpa L-Logan T-Twan)

L- Hey guys, it's Monday, and you know what that means
J- nooooooo don't remind me!
T- srsly? We have another school day and content day?
L- and moving tomorrow
J- Oh yeah..... this sucks

I totally forgot we were moving to a new house tomorrow. Idk why we never did in the first place, I mean, we have the money, and we all figured since we were all a group, we'd put our money together and get a house that can fit all of us. (I know, sounds ridiculous but it just makes it a crap ton easier for me 😂 )

(I don't wanna just pull a pic out of google and say it's their house because it looks big and cool, but honestly, people who have that many subs make a lot of money and I'm pretty sure that someday all of them are going to have bigger houses than...

(I don't wanna just pull a pic out of google and say it's their house because it looks big and cool, but honestly, people who have that many subs make a lot of money and I'm pretty sure that someday all of them are going to have bigger houses than this. Some already do. )

It's so awesome, there's so many rooms.

Lele's POV

I can't wait to move! Our new place has a hot tub, and a pool. I'm gonna be in them literally all day, I guess I have to get more swimsuits then. I looked online for room ideas and I want my room to look like this.

Hannah, Inanna, and I went to the guys dorm to sort things out for tomorrow and start another content day

Hannah, Inanna, and I went to the guys dorm to sort things out for tomorrow and start another content day. "Hey Juanpa" I said walking in. I stood to my toes to kiss him, mostly cuz he is too tall 😒😑. Twan laughed and I started laughing too. I honestly don't know why we were laughing but everyone joined, including Inanna, who was recording everyone looking like idiots. "I guess that's 1 video down" Logan said laughing. We all sat in the living room, and of course, I sat with Juanpa.

I was writing down ideas literally every second. Everyone had like, 50 ideas. I roll over groaning, there was at least 6 pages of ideas. I groan and wave my hand around. Everyone turns their attention to goofing off, and I was glad cuz I needed a break from writing. Once we finally got our sanity back, we started thinking about which ideas we should do. We finally settled on a skit, a couple Instagram videos, and vines. (I know vine is dead but whatever) Our skit was really fun to make but it's after the skit that's no fun. Why? Oh I don't know, do you edit for hours every Monday? Editing sucks, but it goes faster with everyone helping, and luckily we had more than 10 people to help.

*4 hours later*

Juanpa's POV

"¡Sí! Finalmente!!!!" I yell. (Yes! Finally!!!) Lele laughs, she's pretty much the only other one in the group who knows what I'm saying. Everyone has a confused look, I laugh and spin in the office chair. "Ok now that we're done can we go do something?" I say. "Yeah...." Everyone says. We all get our eyes adjusted to the lighting, and go to fountain.

READ THIS. READ THIS. READ THIS. READ THIS. READ THIS. READ THIS. READ THIS. READ THIS. READ K?

Just did that to get ur attention. Sorry to end the chapter so soon and not include what happens at the fountain or anything like that but I couldn't wait anymore. I have my cover and name ready for the sequel. It's about when their done with college and they move back to LA. There will be someone who gets in the way of Zuripons, and more ships! My 2nd favorite ship is Jalissa, and my 3rd is Twannah. I know Jake and Alissa arent together anymore but I think it was a really cute ship while it lasted. And honestly I kinda think it's messed up that Jake isn't thankful for his fans and he is kinda overwhelmed with fame and money. Overall it's a good ship so... yah. Both those ships will be in it. Also I'm probably gonna make books about Jalissa and Twannah once I'm done with the sequel. But I still need to finish this book. If you have any suggestions what should happen in future chapters or the next book please tell me in the comments. K now I'm more excited so imma go make covers for Twannah and Jalissa, then I'll start on the next chapter, baiiiiiiiii!!!)