New Place

Lele's POV

It's the moment we all have been dreading, It's worse than editing. Moving......

We have at least 5 moving trucks. I mean, there's 14 of us, what do u expect? The girls had 3 moving trucks since they had more stuff. They took almost everything from LA, all of the guys figured they better leave most of their stuff in their apartments in LA cause we would be stuffed inside a small dorm. I can't wait until the end of college, I want to go live in LA again.

We all packed, and left the dorms. It's really great to have an actual house. Once again, we arrive to a new place. I smile at the beautiful flowers next to the door. We all walk up the driveway to the front door. Has anyone ever opened the front door to a new house and just feel... Happier? Kinda like you know that there will be so many new things that will happen. Idk, that's just something I felt. Luckily, I got to open the front door, I walked in, trailed by everyone else. I immediately ran up the stairs. "I CALL THIS ROOM!!!!" I yelled after I quickly ran through every bedroom upstairs and found the one I liked best, I could hear everyone laughing downstairs. After awhile we all found our rooms, and after about half an hour of deciding what rooms are which, we started to unpack. My room didn't exactly look how I wanted but I still think I did pretty good.

I don't know why I put  2 rugs on the floor, but I guess my weird ideas sometimes work

I don't know why I put 2 rugs on the floor, but I guess my weird ideas sometimes work. I put up some lights on the corners of the ceiling and walls because I can't fall asleep in plain darkness. I guess when it's so dark, I can feel when I'm blinking, but whether I am or not, I only see pitch blackness. It just weirds me out for some reason. After I did my bed and lights, I added some paintings, a bedside table, night lamp, and some decorations. I guess my room was easy, Hana, JaNina, Hannah, Inanna, Gabbie, Liza, and Vale all had more stuff than me so they were all unpacking. The guys didn't have a lot of stuff either, but they were also unpacking. I check my phone, 1:38?!?! I only took 1 hour and  45 minutes?!?!? Not possible.... Everyone else was only like, halfway through! Ok well, I guess I should go see how far Juanpa got, I walk next door to my room.

Juanpa's POV

Ughhhhhhhh..... I'm so tired of unpacking, my back is literally DYING. I wipe my forehead, and glance at the door, where someone is knocking. "Come in" I say tired. "Hey" Lele said happily. "Are you done?! " I asked with my eyes wide. "Yeah!" She said smiling. "W- How?!?" I ask in amazement. She can't be... She looks like she has more energy than all of us combined. She looked at my progress, and then me. "Maybe you wouldn't be so tired if you went to the gym everyday like I do" She laughed. I playfully roll my eyes, and she sits next to me. She leans her head against my shoulder and I put my arm around hers. "Take a break" Lele says, doing puppy dog eyes. I wince, trying not to give in. "Pleeeeaaaaseesseee???" She says smiling big. I have to admit, that smile almost got me. "Will you?" She asks again. She sighs and kisses me. I smile and laugh. "Alright, come on" I say laughing. She grabs my hand and pulls me downstairs.

Lele said we should make food for everyone since they're so tired. "Lets make bionicos!" Lele said excitedly. Bionicos are technically Mexican desserts/snacks in a wine or martini glass with cut fruits, cream, granola, shredded coconut, and sometimes honey. She loves making them, it's her favorite dessert. "Come on let's go" She said dragging me back upstairs. I don't know how she is so energized, I think she ate too much of her candy stash in her desk. She thinks I don't know about it, but I saw her eating out of it a couple days ago. First we stop by Hannah's room, before she knocks on her door, she just stood there and thought. "Let's just call them all down, everyone could use a break. "

"Can you get them all downstairs?" Lele asked. I smiled and nodded. I knock on everyone's door and called them all down. Once I made sure everyone was down, I ran down the stairs, unfortunately I was wearing socks, so I slipped. I laughed, but to be completely honest it my ankle did hurt a lot. Everyone laughed a little and then I joined them at the table. I'm good at hiding stuff so no one seemed to notice that I was slightly dragging my foot, except Lele.... Every step I took felt like I was stepping on a tripwire, and each tripwire shot an arrow straight through my ankle. I wanted to avoid Lele being worried, but she still seemed suspicious.

"Oh my god..." Hannah said with her mouth full. "That's so good!!!!" She said with her voice muffled, taking another bite. We all laugh, and eat. Just as I forget about my ankle, I move it, and it feels like a truck fell on it. I take a deep breath, trying not to react. Damn, that hurts.....

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I just kinda have been busy with school and stuff. Also just a warning, Jalissa book won't be posted for about a week, or maybe less if I feel like I have time to make it. I feel like I need to make up for lost time on this book, so I'll catch up then make the book. Also, zuripons is going to be my main focus, as well as the sequel, so other books like Jalissa won't be posted as often, when Jalissa book comes out, it will be updated about once every 1-3 days.

BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII