No Way

Juanpa POV

"Ughhh...."'I groan, and sit up. Why the heck was someone texting me at midnight?! Sighing, I pick up my phone.

 Why the heck was someone texting me at midnight?! Sighing, I pick up my phone

God, I'm starting to get tired of this

God, I'm starting to get tired of this. Every time I block her number, she comes up with a new email. Is that desperate or just insane?

Yeah, I've had my fair share of crazy girlfriends, but none of them like this. I never imagined Savannah as the 1-guy kind of girl, but her begging me for forgiveness? I can't tell whether she's trying to annoy me, if she's jealous, or just not wanting me to get over her. Whatever it is, it's insane and annoying. Lele shifts with her back to Inanna's bed, and looks at me. "You ok?" She asks sleepily. I hand her my phone, she sits up and yawns. I watch her eyes roll multiple times while reading the texts, she shakes her head and hands my phone back to me.

"Again?" She asks sighing. I nod, and run my fingers through my hair. "Hey," She turns my head to her, "Your on vacation, you shouldn't have to deal with it. She doesn't deserve your attention, and although you might have to spend 5 seconds turning off your phone when she texts you, you don't have to talk to her. I don't mind if you ignore her or not, but I don't want you to have to listen to her. If she texts you, ignore her and enjoy your vacation while you can, Kay?" She pulls the covers over her lap. "Kay." I reply. We keep talking for a long time, mostly laughing at how funny Logan looks while he is sleeping, and how adorable Hannah and Twan are. "I think BOTH of you have a problem with waking up in the middle of the night." Inanna sits up and kicks the comforter down to the edge of the bed. "Tsk, sorry.." Lele giggles. "I still can't get over how adorable you two look together." Inanna says, laughing at whatever blushing she sees through the dark. Inanna slides a rubber band down her ponytail, and lets her hair fall around her ears.

"Ch-chickens?" Me, Lele, and Inanna look around, with confused. Hannah is cuddled up against Twan, both of them peacefully, (and adorably) sleeping. We look over in Logan's direction instead, where he's moving around, saying random things. I laugh, followed by Lele and Inanna. Logan sits up, opening his eyes. "What's so funny?" He asks confused. "Hey Logan?" Inanna asks covering her mouth, trying to hold back giggles. "How's your chicken?" Lele asks in between laughs. We all laugh, while Logan is slowly understanding. "What the heck are you guys doing?" Hannah asks, waking up. Twan wakes up after her, "what the heck? Like, I need ma beauty sleep..." Twan says in his girly voice, pretending to flip non-existent long hair. Hannah laughs and stands up, she sits down on the black leather chair.

***

Twan's POV

"How adorable is that?" Hannah shows me a picture of Lele and Juanpa. I smile and laugh, while Inanna and Logan are talking about how cute they look right now. Juanpa has his arm around Lele and she's leaning against him, which I have to admit is pretty cute. Inanna decided to torture them and turn on the light so that we could all see them blushing. Lele shakes her head, moving closer to Juanpa. She puts her head on his shoulder. Inanna dashes out of bed, running in front of Lele and Juanpa's bed, the flash of her phones camera practically blinds me. "Inannaaaaaaaa..." Lele groans. "You guys shouldn't be embarrassed, you've had years of us teasing you guys," Hannah says, smiling at Lele.

ITS SHORT I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW!!!!

BRO I JUST GOT BACK FROM A 4 HOUR VISIT TO THE LIBRARY

ATLEAST I GOT MY ESSAY DONE THO......

NOW I HAVE TO DO MORE HOMEWORK.

I HAVENT POSTED FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS SO I FIGURED I SHOULDNT KEEP U GUYS BORED....

ILL TRY AND WRITE AS MUCH AS I CAN WITH THE TIME I HAVE

I THINK ALL THE WATTPAD, NETFLIX, YOUTUBE, VIDEO GAMES, AND COMICS ARE NO DOUBT BETTER THAN ALL THIS HOMEWORK YET MY TEACHERS SAY ITS GOING TO AFFECT MA LIFE

ITS BEEN WORKING GREAT FOR THE LAST 6 YRS THO

lol imma total nerd 😂

BAIIIIIIIIÎIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII