A Teenage Dirtbag (Zayn or Niall 1D fanfic)

Hey guys this gonna be my second fanfic but my first one was at my other account and I forgot my password so I made another account. Try to Check it. Its "complicated love story".

-----------

Hi! I'm Jessica Krog with the age of 16 and I grew up in the Philippines but when I reach the age before I turn 16 we migrated to London for some sort of family business because my dad handle a big company which the exchange was his very busy and don't have enough time to bond with us but of course we understand it. I have 4 siblings 2 sisters Saralyn the eldest,Norilyn next to me, 1 brother Gabriel, and 1 baby sister Mary Samantha. I have brown long hair,hazel nut colored eyes with thick and long lashes, pinkish/reddish white skin, near 5"6 height. I love reading stories especially if I'm bored, it takes my time fully. Besides of that I love art and also love dancing. I use to sing but I feel it doesn't fit to me even though others say it was nice. I love wearing hip-hop outfits like a dancer really. I just don't wanna that's too much girly but sometimes it encourage me to wear dresses.

Jessica's POV

"Jessica?!are you going to wake up or I throw you a bucket of cold water?!" yup that's my mother yelling downstair.

"Yes mom I'm up." I yelled back.

"You better. Don't make your food wait for you, or your sister gonna eat it all."

"Ugh! yeah." I said back .

I stand up groggily directly to my rest room and stair at the mirror, my hair was a mess. It will be my 2 weeks here in London and first day of school. After  standing in front of my mirror I threw up my clothes and jump on the shower. After about half an hour, I wrapped my towel around my body and get off to the bathroom. I look for some clothes to wear thinking that this will be my first day of school and that there first impression to me should be positive.

So I get my fitted black pants black tube with black tank top like a dancer will be and pink and  black pony shoes and snapback. I doesn't wear heavy make up because I'm not use too it. I just apply mascara and eye liner to emphasize my hazelnut brown eyes. After that I grab my back pack and headed downstairs.

"Mom,I'm ready." I told her.

"Yes honey, you better hurry up coz you're gonna be late." my mom said after planting a kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah mom, is Earl gonna be sending me to school?" I ask my mom. That was our family driver.

"Yes dear, he's waiting outside." she answered back.

"Alright mom, see you before dinner. I love you." I waves goodbye and run towards our car.

after 10 minutes we reach our school.

"Thanks Earl." I said and go out of the car.

"Oh My God! This is so huge." I thought to myself. I look at my watch and 5 minutes before the class starts. I run towards the classroom looking for room 143 when I bumped to someone.

"Oh my.... I'm sorry I didn't notice. I was looking for my room and I'm in a hurry and..." I was lost in my words when I saw his face. He's eyes where softer when he looks at me.

"Hey,are you alright?" He asked me with concern in his eyes.

"Ohh yes I'm alright I'm sorry." I answered back with a wild smile on my face.

"I was just looking for room 143." I added

"Ahh! you're a transferee, well we're the same room. Come on let's hurry up. I'll show you." He said hurriedly and grab my hand.

And there we reach the room at the middle of the hallway in the 2nd floor.

"Good morning Mrs. Thompson I'm with your new student and our new classmate." He said and introduced me to our teacher.

"Ohh, Hi! come in." she said to me with a full smile in her face "Well class listen, we're going to have a foreign exchange student. She's ...." she introduce me to the class and I guess will be my mates. I think she doesn't know my name yet so I added.

"Jessica Krog." I full fill her sentence.

"Well Jessie nice meeting you , welcome to our school pretty." she added with a grin or her face.

"Massive thank you Mrs. Thompson." I smiled back.

"So Jessie, you may take your sit now. There besides Zayn's chair." She told me and I was surprised to the name that she had given to me, smile back and nod.

My classmates pointed out my chair and I walk towards it. When I noticed that this guy with a quiff hair beside my chair keep on staring at me and I don't know why.

"Hi." I said to this guy that name Zayn I guess, coz this is what I heard with a smile on my face.

"Hi." he replied back with a meaningful smile on her face.

------
Hi guys! so how was it? I hope you like it. I'm sorry if it was short because I attend the mass for Good Friday so I decided to cut it from there for the first chapter.

promise I'll make it longer for the 2nd chappy.

by the way follow me on Twitter my little princesses :) x @jessicakrog

God bless. ^.*

please vote and comment.

also message me if you want a chapter dedication :) x

spread love :) xxx

-Jessie Boo ^.^

Do you Still Remember Me?(Zayn or Niall 1D fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें