Chapter 9 (Heartaches)

It's almost 1 month since Zayn left. But I still miss him as hell. Every single day I wish that it will became tomorrow as fast as I wish it. He mildly text me this past 2 weeks, and it makes me sad that maybe he doesn't love me anymore. Yes, he passed the audition and it will takes a month before he came back.

After 5 minutes of thinking I decided to call Zayn to make all things clear. It rang 2 times and he picks it up, but a girl answered it. What is happening?

"Hello, who is this?" she asked directly. What the hell?.

"I'm Zayn's girlfriend. Who's this?" I replied stick to the point.

"Ohh, you're Jessica? Am I right? Well dear , Zayn told me, she doesn't love you anymore since she found me, and that he will tell you when he arrives there. I'm sorry darling but I won Zayn's heart. He's mine now, let us just be happy. You deserves someone not him. That's why he doesn't contact you anymore sweetie, because he's doing some stuff with me. By the way, I'm here right now at her room, he's in the bathroom, would you want to talk to him to make all things clear huh! sweetie and by the way I'm Rebecca." she snapped I just hide the pain and let my tears flow down.

"No, all things are clear now. Just tell him I hate him so much!" I angrily said and hung up.

"He is so fucking dumbass!!!" I shouted

I threw my phone at the wall and cry out. I let all the pain burst into tears. Now it's all clear now. My questions had been answered. I don't wanna see him anymore! If ever I see him, I'll slap his fucking face non stop.

After the past hours but the truth is it was only 30 minutes of crying but it feels too long, I curled up in my bed sheet and drifted to sleep crying.

It's almost 2am when I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller I.D., it was from Zayn. I ignored it but it continues ringing and it drives me crazy so I picked it up.

"Hello, baby?" he said softly.

"How dare you calling me baby? huh! For all the things that you did to me? you have the guts to call me baby???!!" I shouted and my tears start streaming.

"Jessica! All Rebecca have just said was a lie. Believe me." He explained. but I ignored it. How it comes a lie when a girl was staying at your boyfriend's room while your boy was taking a bath.

"There's no point for excuses Zayn. I hate you so much, and I can't forgive you even if you cry with blood. You've hurt me too much that I've never felt before. I am trying to understand why you don't communicate with me. But suddenly I'll figuring out that your doing worst thing I never thought you will going to do. Don't you ever contact me. I hate you and I don't wanna see you anymore!" I stated and cried out and hung up.

I can't take this anymore, I need to freshen up. So I grabbed my hoodie and beanie and get outside of our house and walked through the streets crying.

Zayn's POV

After taking a bath I get out of my bathroom and I was surprised when Rebecca appeared placing my phone on the cupboard. What is she doing here?

"Hey, why are you here? You must knocked first before you enter." I stated

"Ohh I'm sorry Zayn. I'm just going to informed you that we're going to have an emergency meeting for the booth." She said and walked out.

"Psssst, hey Zayn." Louis called

"Ohh Louis why are you here?" I asked him but there's on the expression of his face that he wants to tell me something.

"Call your girlfriend after the meeting dude." He speak directly

"Why, what happen? how did you know about my girlfriend?" I asked curiously

"Jeez man! just listen okay? I've heard Rebecca talking to your girl he used your phone coz I think your girl was calling. And then she said to her that you doesn't love her anymore." He told me all Rebecca said to my girl. An anger came rushing to me.

After the meeting for about 1:30 am ended I walked towards the hallway through Rebecca and hold his wrist with pressure and turned her to face me.

"What the hell did you tell to my girlfriend?" I snapped furiously.

"Easy, I just told her to back off." she speak out.

"How dare you telling her to back off? You don't have the right Rebecca!" I press with more pressure her wrist and release after that I walked towards my room and called Jessica directly.

----------

So amor. sorry it's short .. How was it?

I hope you like it. Keep on update guys there's a big surprised that makes Jessica change her life. What was it? will he meet Niall Horan after the X-factor for the next chapter? or will Jessica go back to the Philippines? or none of the above? Hehe .

By the way guys.

Let us not use LOL anymore its bad according to the bible the meaning of it was "Leader Of Lucifer" instead let us used LLN means "Laugh Like Niall"." proud directioners right and we also had escape the bad things .

Remember, used LLN instead of LOL

vote and comment please. :)

-JessieBoO ^.*