Chapter 49 (Confussions)

Niall's POV

I walk at her direction  and held her hands while I sit beside her.

"Baby, I'm sorry." I whispered to her then she move a little then opened her eyes slowly then search at her sides and suddenly she found  my eyes and she gave me a wide smile.

"Baby." all she said then I kiss her forehead.

"I'm sorry princess." I told her then she rub my arm reassuring me that it was okay..

"I love you." I whispered to her.

"I love you too." she replied back then I lean my chin on her head.

"Babe.." she start to make a conversation then I shifted to my weight and face her.

"Hmmm.." I murmured.

"I'm sorry." she told me then I look at her more focus.

"About what baby?" I asked her.

"About what happen, it supposed to be our day then. Baby I love you,and I didn't wanted to let this accident happen to me an---" she tries to explain but I cut her off by closing her lips with mine then suddenly we pulled apart.

"Shhhh! no one wants to let this thing sort out baby okay, I love you too more than you would."  I told her then hug her with warmness in my body.

"Don't leave me sweetheart." she whispered to me.

"What baby? no I won't leave you, never okay?." I directly answered.

"Baby, I'm hungry." she told me then I chuckled.

"Aww! how cute my baby is, wait I'll just buy some foods for you." I told her then she smiled and and I leave her room first.

Jessica's POV

I don't really feel like being here in the hospital. Ugh!

Suddenly my phone was ringing then I reach for it on top of the side table. I look at the caller I.D.  "Zayn"

Should I answer this? I just look at my phone then suddenly it stops. Then my phone buzz meaning I got a new message. Then I open it.

From Zayn:

   Jess, please answer. please.

Then I felt a needle poke my heart little by little. Guilt rushing to me.

Then my phone start ringing again.. I inhale then from the 3rd ring I answered.

"Hello?" I said, then I heard a sobbing voice.

"Yea, Jess, thanks you answer finally." he speaks softly.

"Zayn.." that's all the word that let my mouth said.

"Jess look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry about what happened at the beach that night. I'm sorry--" he started to explain but I cut him off.

"No Zayn, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything, and thank you because that night, you helped me to remember everything. I'm sorry for hurting you. For giving you that pain in your heart. I'm sorry for letting you carry that heavy feeling inside you for the 4 years past. I didn't know Zayn. I didn't know. You should have told me from the first point you saw me again so that no one will be hurt now. Zayn this is too difficult for me too. Zayn--" I told him while my tears give up and started to drip.

"I love you." he speaks. Then I was just stayed for a moment of silent then cried hard.

"Oh God!" That's all I said then hang up.

I can't carry it all now. After that night. After I remember everything. The unexplained thing I felt for Zayn was now answered. And that was I love him still. And it was just hidden because of everything happened and the memories that been forgotten. But I have Niall now, and I can't hurt him coz I love him so much, and he never leave me since I'm at my unknown life.

Then suddenly the door opened and it was Niall.

"Babe, why are you crying?" He speaks then rushed to me.

"No baby, I'm .. I .. I'm just happy to have you." then I cries unto his chest so hard.

"Look into my eyes baby." he speaks and I did, he hold my chin and kisses my nose. "Tell me." he said, yea, Niall really know me, even I'm making my excuses he knows it.

"Baby,,, I'm scared." I told him.

"What? for what?" he asked curiously.

"That maybe someday you'll leave me. That maybe someday my ex boyfriend will come and fight for me even if I love you so much." I told him not looking into his eyes because it will makes me cry more.

"Babe, why are you telling me that? Do you still have a feeling for your ex? Do you remember now?" he blurt out but softly.

"No, no baby. If that times happened. I would choose you." I told him.

"Baby, what if he show, then you'll feel that you still love him? I'm scared you'll leave me." he told me and held my hands.

"No baby. I won't leave you. You are my forever." I told him and brushes his tears.

"Then why you're telling me that you are scared?" no no, I really need to lie now.

"Because my ex boyfriend would threat or harm you." I lied.

"No baby, it won't happen." he told me then hug me at the side.

"I love you." I whispered to him.

"I love you more honey, come on let's eat now my baby girl, don't mind those things it 's not good for you now okay? I don't want you to stress yourself." he told me then kiss my forehead and get the foods.

-------

Hello Hello! see I'm starting to upload my chapters and update it! :*

-JessieBoO ^.^