Chapter 39 ( Uncle Si's Announcement)

Jessica's POV

What took them so long? I thought they brought Mr. Cowell downstairs.

Really, it is so massively hot here, can't breathe, it feels like there's no even a little bit oxygen here! I'm so suffocated.

Then suddenly they opened the closet door revealing my super wet face and body.

"Jessie!" Zayn and Harry shouted with shocked faces.

"I ... I need some air." I told them then they carry me through the bed and turn to air condition turbo button.

"We're sorry Jessie." Zayn told me then I just nodded.

"Stay here okay? We're just going downstairs to listen for Uncle Si's announcements." Harry told me then I just nodded.

Zayn's POV

Then we went downstairs to join with the lads and Uncle Si, then seated down on the chair provided.

"So you're complete now boys except with Niall because he's not around now, well, as you know guys, tomorrow will be the start of your assignments am I right?" Uncle Si starts his conversation and reminders.

"Yes Uncle Si." we all answered in unison.

"Good, so you should packed your things now because Paul were going to get you tomorrow here at 7 in the morning. And I have another announcement guys, well I need to volunteers from you guys, were I'm going to send in Ireland for a 2 weeks music conference and work shops, well I planned this for so long to whom I will going to choose. Since Liam is the best to take good care of people around him and did a well done job also has a wide thinking from music, so I'll send you to the Boy's Town to advice a lot of boys there and help change them for the better. Is it okay to you Liam?" Uncle Si speaks off his first announcement, it was really thrilling. I thought he approved my request.

"Yes Uncle Si, I'm open with all the task." Liam answered.

"Alright then, well you Louis, I've noticed that you're not focusing on you're high and low notes this last rehearsals of yours guys, so I have decided that you should attend the music conference and work shops to improve your voice quality in changing the rhythm, I know you have that unique voice that impress all of us that's why I picked you, but you're not on your focus right now and I need you to learn more about it, okay?" Uncle Si informed the second.

"I'm in about it Uncle Si." Louis answered back and drink his water.

"So Harry, you're not on the focus too during those concerts because of chasing so many girls, I know I don't have to open about it but I have decided that you really need to the task in the Boys town, to learn more things inside there and also to share those experience you had and help each and everyone. Do you agree about it?" Uncle Si told Harry his decision.

"No problem Uncle, I would love to." Harry replied then eat his Bacon.

"And last, you Zayn, you're high notes was really good but same with Louis you're not in your focus too, so I've planned sending you too in Ireland to learn more the important of music, the focus on it, I want you to be back here learning more and knowing what music is." at last Uncle Si told me his decision and I smiled fully, maybe the reason why he send Louis and I on the Ireland is because the conference and my mission there too it was great plan.

"Thank you Uncle Si, it's a pleasure to me." I told him with a full smile then hen smiled back.

After the breakfast.

"Zayn and Louis, follow me on your music room here." Uncle Si speak up the we followed him and entered inside our music room.

"All the announcement was real,like you have asked for me, I agreed to exempt you and Louis from the assignment coz you're going to Ireland, but it doesn't mean you don't have a task. Well the management sent me a letter to picked a 2 volunteer from you guys, like what I have said earlier it was for music conference and work shops but it only may takes 1 week so you have 1 week left and do your own task, so i have only one thing I wanted to ask for you guys." Uncle Si explained to us all his plan and I am really thankful to him, he's a good sport.

"What is it Uncle, anything." Louis and I asked him excitedly.

"Well, are you going to Ireland without telling me who will you going with except the both of you?" Uncle Si asked as with a mixed teased on his face.

"Ohhhh, we're going with Jessica, Niall's girl..." I started.

"and Valentina, Jess' bestfriend and I like her." Louis ended my sentence.

"Wait! Jessica? Niall's girl? yes I've heard about her and I know her from the name but Niall didn't introduce me to her." Uncle Si confusedly told us.

"Ummm, Niall used to introduced her to you but you're out of this country that time so he haven't find time to introduce her to you." I told him the he nodded.

"Oohhh, I see, but why are she going with you when Niall is his boyfriend?" Uncle curiously asked.

"Because of her bestfriend, Val convinced Jessica." Louis explained.

"But we're still not sure if Jess will going with us." I added.

"So if it fixed, then I want to meet the two lady tomorrow before you leave in my office I just wanted to know them more, don't worry, Liam and Harry will be leaving first before the both of you." Uncle Si favored and told us then we just nodded nervously.

----------

Hello guys!

sorry for the short chapter, I'll make the incoming chapter more longer, because this chapter doesn't fit from the incoming one.

By the way Uncle Si's comment about Louis and Zayn high and low notes were just based on my story not in reality okay? Because in reality they are gifted with a very unique and beautiful voice..

Val my surprise part for you is getting nearer.

Vote and comment.

-JessieBoO ^.*