Chapter 12 ( New Life)

4 years later.

Jessica haven't remembered anything yet but she disregard it and started a new life. She and her family transfered in London. She finished study in a degree of "Bachelor in Construction Technology, Master in Architecture." Her best friend Valentina have also a work in London  as a Major Interior Designer in that positive case Jessica and Valentina work together as a partner. And if you're asking about Zac, he literarily lives in London, he just visited Bradford before because his grandfather lives there.

About Zayn, he is one of the popular British-Irish boyband in the whole world. They only made it from third place but in return they became more famous and earned a millions of fans. He visited Bradford 2 months after Jessica leave. Valentina told him that there family needs to transfer in London for his fathers company. Zayn told Valentina about all had  happened between Jessica and him. In that case Valentina finds a way to give excuses for Zayn, and she said that Jessica leaves Bradford to ease all the pain and survive all the heartaches. But Zayn always keep Jessica in his heart forever. But one thing that Valentina didn't said to Zayn, that Jessica have an amnesia. Zayn have a showmance girlfriend she is Perrie Edwards from Little Mix it was all management's plan, but Zayn can't take it anymore so he broke up with Perrie coz all he was thinking of was still Jessica. But still Zayn didn't give up. He always find. time to look for Jessica.

Jessica's POV

I don't really remember anything since 4 years past. But I moved on and continue living my life. But sometimes I feel weary. Sometimes the name Zayn Malik who told me that he is my boyfriend keep running in my head. How is he right now? Did he already knew about what happened to me? If he did why didn't he look for me? Sometimes I felt that he does not really care for me even if I don't know him.

"Hey bhest?" ugh! Val snapped my thought.

"What? I'm just thinking about my new design. We really need to work up about this." I excused.

"Gush Jessie, calm down, the client told us we can take our time thinking for the house design and interior but not too much." she informed me and laughed.

"Why are you laughing then?" I asked  her

"Coz I can see it in your eyes that you're lying. Haha! you're thinking about something or maybe someone?" She teased me.

"Mind your life Val." I wave my hand in the air.

"Whatever Loser." she feeds back.

I really can't focus on this project. Maybe I need some fresh air first. I got up on my office and gets out.

"Hey, where are you going?" Val asked

"None of your business." I snapped and chuckle.

"You're going out without your car keys? Haha! you really out of your mind today bhest." She teased me again.

"I'm going to walk bitch! I need a fresh air." I told her.

"Haha, if I am a bitch then what are you?" she tested me.

"Ugh! fine fine I'm leaving, just keep your mouth shot okay?" I pleaded.

she zipped her mouth and I sigh in relief and walks off the building.

When I open the door, the night cold breeze of London surprised me.

Wow. This is really interesting, maybe I can refresh my mind now.

"What if I don't have amnesia, does I'm still more happier than I am now?" I asked myself

"How about that Zayn guy?" ugh! I'm curious.

I keep walking without my mind presence because it was focusing on my thoughts when I bumped in to someone.

"I'm sorry, I really am, I was out of my mind and---." I was cut off when I look into his eyes, even if he wear a cap I can still sight her beautiful eyes. I was attracted to them.

--------

Hola amigos!! did you want it?

Let me know what's your opinion guys. Who's the person Jessica bumped in to? Is it Zayn? Is it one of the lads? or just someone?

comment below guys. :) and vote ^.*

I'll update everyday :)

-JessieBoO ^.^