Chapter 26 (Sweet Day One Together)

Niall's POV

After the concert we convince Jess to spend the night with us and we ordered some foods when Zayn arrives.

"Hey Zayn. I thought you're here since you left from the hall." I approached him. We really thought that Zayn was sleeping in his room so we didn't bothered him.

"I'm sorry guys, I really planned stay  here but I felt bored so I just roam around the city for a little bit." He informed us.

"Ohh, I see, come on then, join us here." I called him to join us.

"Babe, I'll just make a phone call to my mom." Jessica excused herself then I let go holding her waist and she walked outside the pool.

"You love her so much,don't you?" suddenly  Harry asked me.

"More than my life dude." I directly told him.

"But how if you where given a choices who would you choose, you're bestfriend or  her?" Zayn asked me, wow! Is he serious?

"Of course Zayn I'll chose them both." I replied.

"Zayn what do you mean?" Liam asked him.

"Nothing I'll just tested Niall, mate." Zayn answered Liam then chuckled.

"Ohh, okay Zaynie, so how about Uncle Si's assignment for us?" Louis asked us.

"Oh yea, we forgot, we need to go to different 'Boys Town' for 2 weeks right? That's an order." Liam informed us, yea never forget his role as Daddy Directioner, he's the best.

Then suddenly Jess walked towards to us. Then I tapped my lap motioning her to sit there.

"How was it baby?" I asked her then she giggled.

"Right timing babe, mom and dad was not around so my siblings where the only who are there and our maids." she informed me

"That's good." Harry interrupted.

"But where am I going to sleep?" She asked me then pouted

"Come on baby, you're going to sleep at my room." I informed her. and smirked.

"Baby!!!" She said and glared at me.

"Hahaha! I'm kidding, I won't do anything to you babe, trust me just scare you."I told her then she pinch my nose and laughed.

"I hate you." She told me then I pouted and faked cry but I played it true for her.

"Ouch Niall, it's only you're 3 hours on but she hated you now." Louis teased me then I put my hands on my face to emote.

"Hey baby,  I'm sorry, I was just kidding. I don't hate you I will never, okay." She comforted me then I suddenly remove my hand.

"I love you." I look at her directly and told her seriously

"I love you too." She seriously look at my eyes and replied.

I used to kiss her on her lips to have our first kiss but the boys interrupted us..

"Eherrmmm." all said in unison.

"PDA." Louis interrupted.

"Guys, I'll just go to my room, I need to answer this phone call." Zayn excused himself. There is something that bothering Zayn really. I need to find out.

"Baby! You're not listening to me." Jess interrupted my thoughts

"Oh sorry princess, what is it again." I pleaded but she was hard to please.