Chapter 24 (Guilt)

Niall's POV

"Thank you so much London." We all said after our last song "Right Now", then we heard a huge scream from the fans.

"And goodnight." Louis added. Then suddenly the lights of the stage dimmed and goes off so that we can go to the backstage.

"Ahm, Josh did you see the girls?" I asked Josh.

"Ahm, I think Paul pick them up. They will be here in a few minutes." Josh replied.

"Thank you." I said to him then he nodded and walk through there changing room but suddenly stop then turned to me.

"By the way, welcome home and congratulations bro for having you're beautiful girlfriend." Josh added.

"Thanks dude, I won't let her go, that's serious." we both laughed and he walk through his room.

"Hey Niall, here's you're princess." Harry approaches us with my beautiful girl and her best friend, and with another girl. Who's it?

"Yeah, he probably went crazy when he didn't see you for a bit." Louis teased me.

"Niall is in love!!!" Liam added and giggled.

"Don't mind them babe." I told her then put my arms in her waist.

"By the way guys, this is Fariha my long time friend from Manchester, but she works here in London." Harry introduce the girl who is with him earlier.

"Ohh, so you're Fariha? The name Harry had---" Harry cut off Zayn's sentence by blocking his mouth. I think they played "truth or dare" when I'm not around.

"Yeah, yea Zayn she is." Harry told him then glared.

"Nice meeting you." Liam shakes Fariha's hand and smiled.

"She's my first girlfriend, probably my ex now and still my love." Harry whispered to me.

"Oh,, how about you're girlfriend now Kendall?" I asked him curiously.

"I don't know dude, I love her too but not the same as what I feel to Fariha." he explained.

"You better find out soon, be a man Harry." I advised him then he nodded and smiled.

"I will."

"Hey Zayn, you seem so quite since the end of our concert, what's bothering you?" I confusedly asked Zayn, then all heads turned to us.

"Uhmm, nothing Niall, I just don't feel good today, I better go now to our apartment. Just enjoy guys, I'm fine don't worry about me, see you in a bit." Zayn told us then walks off.

It seems that his keeping something, or he's hurt, I don't know.

Valentina's POV

I feel so guilty now, I felt bad about Zayn. I should have talk to him now and explain everything. I should have told Jessica about him before he met Niall then everything goes out fine. I am so unfair.

"Hey Louis." I get the attention of him.

"What is it my Carrot Queen." He sweetly asked me.

"Ahmm, can we move our dare date tomorrow evening?" I softly asked him.

"Ohh, why?" he asked me directly.

"In fact we are both all tired now so we can't make it comfortable so we move it tomorrow, and there's an emergency call in our house." I excused and told him.

"It's okay love, I understand, I'll just drive you home." Louis told me then smiled.

"No Louis, I'm fine, I have my car then at the parking lot, maybe sometimes." I told him then he nodded.

After that I walks off and when I reach the parking lot, I called Zayn.

2 rings then he picks up.

"Hello?" I sad voice came into my speaker.

"Hey Zayn where are you? We need to talk." I directly told him.

"Oh, Val? why? I don't want to talk to anyone now, I'm sorry." he told me then I heard a loud waves. Then I know where he is now.

"Please Zayn it's important." I told him.

" Val, give me this moment okay." He speaks after a long paused. Then he hangs up.

All I can do is track him so I will find out where he is now, then there it goes he's in the nearest beach for 20 minutes to drive off. Wow! he is to fast to drive there faster than I could imagine.

After 20 minutes I reach the beach then walks along the seashore and there I saw a guy sitting with his both leg on his chest and his forehead leaned on his knees. And I run towards him.

"Zayn?" I called him then he looks up with tears on his eyes and goes to his cheeks.

--------------

Sorry guys I haven't updated for 2 days. Please forgive me guys, there's a little bit confusion to my cast so I asked for the new one and fixed it all.

I'm sorry guys, I promise I update today again twice. I promise you that.

Vote and comment ^.*

By the way thanks for 500+ reads. It means a lot to me guys.

-JessieBoO ^.^