ChapteR 54 (Tragedy)

Jessica's POV
The sun light strike to the window of our room so I lifted my position to face my back on the window and continue sleeping when I feel the bed lifted the weight on the other side so it signs the there's a person and suddenly wrapped his arms around me. I really know who is it with the scent of his perfume and touch.

"Princess, wake up!" He whispered into my ear.
"Baby, leave me and the bed alone please for a couple of minutes, I'm really sleepy." I said with a morning voice.
"Oh, so you don't want me here with you now?" He said and sits up.
"I'm not yet finish, come here, give me a hug baby." I said while my face buried into the pillow, still my back facing him.
"Hmmmm, I love you." While he's hugging me, he shifted me to face him.
"I love you moreeee!" I replied back.
"Can I kiss that sweet lips?" He asked me and raised his eyebrows many times.
"Don't give me that look baby, and no." I said while burying my face in his chest.
"Why not?" He asked then pouted.
"Coz I have a bad breath, like hello I just woke up." He giggled and lift my chin to face him.
"I don't care, you're my baby." And with that he leans in for a kiss but I broke it up too fast, me being insecure. Opss, don't judge me, I really feel insecure when it comes to my boyfriend.

Then someone knocks the door.
NIALL's POV

"Hey guys, it's too early in the morning! Get up your asses and stop making babies!" Yah that's Louis being him.
"Stop it Louis, you're making my girl red as a tomato." I shouted back and I heard the lads laughing.

After 15 minutes Jess and I gets out of our room after brushing our teeth and washing our face.

"Here they are, morning sweet couple." Liam said while cooking omelette for us then I sit besides Jessie at the bar stool.
"So, how's last night? Did you had fun?" Harry approach us holding a coffee and sipping on it.
"Stop that dirty mind Hazza!" Jessie said and they all chuckled.
"What about you Lou, how's your night?" I asked him then he just look at me like a guilty.
"I never sleep fully, every thirty minutes I wakes up with his loud snore!" Val approach us with a frowning face and irritated reaction taking out the worse of her this morning and sit besides Jess.

"I'm sorry Val, how many times do I need to apologize?" Louis said and slid his arms on Val's waist.
"Not until you stop snoring too loud!" She said and sip on her coffee.

"Morning lads!" Zayn approach us, groggily.
"Whoah Zayn ! What happen to you?" Louis ask.
"What? I'm just lack of sleep." He replied then suddenly Caroline went downstair too.
"Hey guys, good morning, I'm just going out today." Caroline said while heading over to us.
"I'll come with ya if you want to ." Zayn offered.
"Ohh. Zayn, thanks, but you don't need to go with me, I'm fine, just go with your band mates and the girls, I can manage myself. Really." She said happily.
"Wait where are you going Caroline?"Liam asked curiously.
"I'm going to meet up with my boyfriend today, he just landed here this morning, he's a pilot." She replied

"Yes you're really right Cars (that's what I nicknamed Caroline), you shouldn't come with her Zayn, it's her privacy with her boyfriend,." Liam said then Zayn just nodded.
"Alright. That's fine tho." Zayn replied and took one piece of bread.

After having our breakfast,Caroline left and after we took all a bath we all hang out in the living room.
Me sitting on the other couch with Jess leaning on my shoulder, with Harry besides her twirling my girls hair. Louis and Val on the other couch with Liam and on the single couch Zayn was there while playing on his iPad.

"So what's the plan?" Liam broke the silence.
"I'm pretty bored." Harry extended.
"Yea you're pretty bored but having fun ruining my hair." Jess snapped then all of us laughed except her.
"Baby!" She pleaded and giving me a look to scold Harry.
"Harry continue ruining my baby's hair or I'll ironed your hair instead." I joke then he hands up for surrender.

"Let's visit the Eiffel Tower!!!!" Louis squeal that made him pinch by Val.
"Let's go then!" We all said in chorus.

JESSICA's POV

We left at the condominium at 4:3o in the afternoon and we are here now at the car.
"I'm so hungry!" I mumbled.
"Me as well!" Niall added.
"You're really perfect for each other." Harry said at the passenger seat.

Of course we eat first and now it's 6:56 now and we're heading to Eiffel Tower.

"We're here!" I said.
"At last!" Harry cheerfully added.

We got out of the car and so what Zayn, Louis, Val and Liam did on the other car.

"Romantic!" Liam said.
"I hope Cara is here." Harry mumbled.

After staying and taking pictures we decided to go to a near coffee shop and ordered our coffees.

"Wait baby,Zayn is not with us." I told Niall
Oh, yes, you're right sweetie." Niall replied.
"Wait baby, I'll just look for him." I said and stands up.
"I'll go with you." Niall insisted
"No baby, just get our order." I said
"Alright, but text me okay and don't get far." He said
"I will." And pecked his lips.

I'm searching for him for about 7 minutes now. Then suddenly, I saw a figure on the bench, it's really a bit dark because of the broken street light.

"Zayn?" I get nearer to the person and I knew it's Zayn because I scent his perfume, then he turned his head to me.
"Hey." That's all he said and gave a half smile.
"Why you're here?" I asked him worriedly.
"Nothing." He replied emotionless.
"Tell me."I insisted.
"No Jess it's nothing." Then he glance at me and face his front again then I sit besides him.
"Please." I pleaded.
"No."
"Please."
"No."
"Please."
"Jess stop! Is it really hard for you to accept that I LOVE YOU! Huh? That my girlfriend lost her memory and now it's coming back and I'm hoping I win her back too but knowing that it was just totally will be a dream forever! That knowing that she doesn't love me anymore and thinking over it kills me every seconds of my life!" He explodes and tell all what's inside of him.

"Zayn, I'm sorry!" I said , while my eyes are watery now.
"I didn't do something wrong, I didn't abuse someone or hurt someone, but why do I have to face this consequences! Why do I need to suffer?" He broke down and cry hard.

"I'm sorry." That's all the word that left my mouth.
"I can't take this anymore!" Zayn said and run as fast as he could, I run after him when I heard a loud crashed!

"Oh my God! Zayn!" While I'm running towards all the people surrounding at the middle of the way I'm praying it wasn't Zayn who was hit! Or I will regret it forever.

Then I get nearer and nearer to the victim, what would life just did to me! It's Zayn!!!!! With blood covers his head!!

"NO NO NO NO! THIS WASN'T HAPPENING! ZAYNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!! "Then my vision went black.

-------------------------
Hey guys! I'd missed you so much my readers!!💋

So here's my gift for you! Intense right? I'm writing for the next chappie as in right now, wait for it! I know the next chapter will shock you and surprise you! Really? 👍

Keep in touch! And don't forget to follow me on Twitter @jessicakrog and on my Instagram: Jessieca_Krog_Philcyclist7

JessieBoO_-_- 🎉