Chapter 38 ( Morning Surprises)

Zayn's POV

I woke up from the sunlight rises straight on my window that made my eyes stutter. Then I scratch my eyes and sit on my bed. I'm recalling for what event had happen last night.

Ohh! I last saw Jessica checking me out for about quarter of 4 in the morning. Maybe she haven't sleep very well.

Then I stands up and walked through the bathroom and washed faced.

After doing some stuff in the bathroom like brushing my teeth also I step out not minding what's my hair looked like then walked forward downstairs to the dining area.

"Hey Zayn, I've heard you're sick?" Liam approached me while cooking our breakfast from the kitchen.

"Yea mate, how are ya feelin?" Harry added then seated on the chair while handing a cup of tea.

"Is Jessie was a good nurse to you?" Louis teased me from behind then I just fake smile but my heart was jumping from over whelmed inside.

"Stop it guys, Jessie is for Niall okay?" Liam interrupted then brought the plate of omelets.

"We're just kidding, easy man." Louis told Liam then seated near Harry.

"I'll just bring Jess her breakfast upstairs maybe she haven't slept well and didn't make into going Dow here." I told them then walked through the kitchen.

"Let me get the milk inside the  fridge." Liam volunteered and walked along me.

"I'll just cooked the bacon, both for Jessie and Val, speaking of Val, she's going here today." Louis added then stands up.

"I'm going to get the plates to put some omelets there for Jess." Harry then added and put his cup under the table and took the plates.

After 5 minutes

"Let's go guys. Let's bring this to Jessica in hers and Niall's room."Liam told us then we walked straight in her room then opened the door silently not to wake her up.

"Jess.." Liam shake her gently.

"Jessica..." Harry then called her.

"It's time to wake up princess." Louis added then jumps off Jessica's bed in the space at the right.

"Louis!!!!" We all shouted to him.

"MmmmMm.." Jessica moaned for disturbing her. Then adjusted her sight from the reflect of the sun and then we appeared from her sight and smiled.

"Hey guys, I'm sorry, Good morning, am I really late?" She apologize with greeted teeth.

"No it's okay Jess, we just wanted to surprise you." I told her then she smiled.

"I'm sorry for jumping off little princess." Louis apologize too then she inserted a wide smile and giggled.

"Hey love, you forgot to shut down your laptop." Harry told her noticing her open laptop on the cupboard.

"Ohh I forgot, I was hoping that Niall was online yesterday then we just talked on the phone." She informed us.

"Ohh we see, that's why you're blooming today." Liam said then she blushes,. I love the way she blushed honestly.

"Ohh My!! Niall was calling on Skype!" She then excitedly scream and get her laptop and placed it in front of us together with her and clicked the answer button.

"Good morning my sleeping beauty!" Niall told her on the webcam then she blushes again.

"Good morning too baby!" she replied right away.

"Ohh! Hey lads, good morning too! But, why are you all there at mine and my baby's room?" Niall glared at us jokingly.

"Hahaha! Niall calm down, we just surprise our princess, you're girlfriend, for her breakfast. Like you favored, we're going to take good care of her."Liam explained then we all laughed.

"Thanks lads! I know I can trust you all there." Niall told us.

"Anytime mate." I told him the he smiled

"By the way guys, I'm leaving now we have a flight to France now. I just called to inform you. Baby, be a good girl okay?" he said and we all nodded reassuring him.

"I will be, don't worry. I'm going to miss you so much!" She told Niall and started crying again. She's very touchy since we're still together she really doesn't change after all having her memories gone.

"Babe, I don't want you to cry, please, like I told you, you can come with me in France, just tell me." Niall told her then she just nodded,

" I gotta go, take good care of yourself. I love you so much baby. Lads don't forget what I asked for." Niall wave and reminded us.

"I love you too. God bless baby! take care." she replied back then she ended the call.

Suddenly we heard the front door of our room creeks.

"I'll check it out." Louis volunteered and went downstairs.

"I'll go with ya Lou." Liam added and run downstairs softly.

Then after awhile Louis was running fastly on out direction on Niall's room.

"Guys, get ready! Uncle Si is here!!" Louis informed us in between his heavy breathings.

"What?!" Harry and I said in unison.

"What we'll going to do now?" Jessica panicked.

"We should keep Jessie in a place were Uncle Si couldn't see her." I told them then we grabbed Jessica's hand and kept her on the big closest of Niall.

"We're sorry Jess, it will take just a few minutes." I told her then she nodded for reassurance.

"Here's my iPod and earphones, use it to not get you to boredom." Harry added and handed it to her.

"Thanks Harry, it's worthy." she replied and we closed the door.

"Boys! What are you doing here in Niall's room? I think he's not around right?" Oh my! that voice was sound really familiar. Yes it is, it was Uncle Si.

"Ohh,  hey Uncle, uhmm, eeeee.." Harry tried to excused but can't find his words.

"Uhm, Niall favored us to clean his room because he leave his room untidy." I interrupted Harry and excused.

"I don't think so, Niall is a clean man, he didn't want to leave any single piece of rubbish." Uncle Si trapped our excused.

"Ahh, Uncle Si, we just fixed Niall's clothes from the laundry, he didn't used to fixed it because it was wet when he leaves, come on Uncle Si let's have breakfast downstairs.." Liam saves us. Thanks to him.

"Thanks Liam." We whispered to him.

"No prob, just get Jessica out from the closet before she doze off from suffocation." Liam reminds us, then Harry and I runs directly to Niall's room to get my doll , I mean Jessie.

------------

Bon Voyage! Real Madrid won!

Hello guys :) I'm sorry I just updated today, I really need to finish my story before the class starts :( don't worry after this, I'll right another one. :) x

Vote and Comment.

-JessieBoO ^.*