Chapter 37 (Sweet Phone Conversation)

Jessica's POV

"Huh? Eyyy! Why? You have an assignment right?" I asked him confusedly. Why are they're going to Ireland? Yea that was Niall's hometown but Niall was not around there so why they're going there?

"I'll tell you soon about that, then so that you can help me to make Val said 'Yes' when I ask her. Just think about it Jess." He told me then stands up.

"Look Louis, even though I didn't help you, Val will probably say yes coz she always looked forward with that 'effort'." I told him then she smiled wildly.

"Remember what I asked for you, think about it Jess, We're living the day after tomorrow." He told me then he walks off.

"Wait Louis, the day after tomorrow will be you're assignment." I run towards him then told him.

"Like I said you'll find out soon." He said then pinch my nose and walked upstairs to his room.

Then I just stood there wondering, when my thoughts snapped about Zayn. I need to check him, he's sick. Then I just found myself walking towards his room and open his door room.

I reached for his forehead to checked out if the heat in his body lesser.

"Hey Jessie,." I awaken him then he held my hand.

"Zayn, you're warm now, not too much hot than last night." I told him then he just smiled.

"Thank you so much Jess.' He speaks then adjust from his position.

"No problem, just go to sleep again okay, I'll be here til you drifted to sleep." I told him then he closes his eyes again.

After awhile, I walked through my room and logged in on Skype, just looking if Niall is online but he's not then I lay on bed not minding to log out when I heard my phone starts ringing then I reached for it.

It is Niall.

"Baby!" I speak surprisedly.

"Baby, I miss you so much!" He then speaks and I giggled.

"I miss you too baby!" I replied back then seat at the edge of the bed.

"Are you in my room now?" he asked me then I smiled smelling his scent around the room.

"Yes baby, and the more I smell your scent the more I miss you more." I told him then grabbed one pillow.

"Don't worry baby, I'll be back soon okay? Just tell me if you've change your mind baby and go next with us in France, I'm looking forward to it princess ." He told me then a moment of silence came before I speak.

"If I could used to baby, I'll go next to you in France, I'll just finish my work in the office. By the way babe why are you still awake?" I told him then suddenly I asked him.

"I can't sleep, ya know? I'm thinking about you, how I miss you so much and what are you doing every seconds being without you." He told me more solemnly.

"We're the same feelings babe. I'm just doing things to forget the sad parts, but I never get you out of my mind coz I'm more happier if you were there." I told him then became more touchy with my words but it was all true all came from my heart.

"Will you marry me?" He then asked me then I was shocked.

"Hey, baby?? Are you still there? I'm just kidding, but I promise you, you're the only one until we reach the right age to get married, I will never search for anyone, coz it takes only a Jessica Krog to complete me." He told me then I giggled, I just found myself blushing inside the masculine room of my boyfriend.

"I love you." I told him whole heartily.

"I love you more than free WiFi, more than the stars above, more than all the rocks in this whole wide world." He replied back then I laughed fr happiness.

"Wow baby, that was massively too much but I'll get it all coz you complete me." I added then lay on my bed.

"Baby, go on I'll call you at 8am after we departure going to France, okay? You need to take a sleep, I don't want to make my princess to have lack of sleep." He told me I smile wildly.

"Thanks baby, you too, take a rest you have a long flight later." I told him.

"Alright princess, goodnight, I love you so much." He agreed.

"Goodnight, I love you more." I replied back and ended the phone call then put my phone on the cupboard and drifted to sleep.

----------

Hola hermosa amigos!

The Long Trip will be updated maybe later :) sorry it's kinda short. I'm also writing a new fanfic but i need all your help, what's appropriate title "Started From A Tweet" or "Started All From A Tweet" comment please , I hope ya enjoy it, I'll post it when this story ended ;) x

vote and comment.

-JessieBoO ^.*