Chapter 3 (Dance With Me)

After 10 minutes we arrived home. I open the front door of our house and walk directly upstairs to my bedroom. I threw my bag in my study table and change clothes. I put my hair in a messy bun when suddenly I heard my phone vibrating means I got a text message. I opened it.

--

hey! Clumsy Girl, you left your notebook. Haha! seems like it's locked. Is this a diary? Let me see. ;) x -Unknown

----

I replied back and said.

Hey Pinhead! Don't ever try to open it or else I'll kick your ass tomorrow. -Jess

----

after I texted him back, I renamed his name on my phone and I turned on my AC and plugged my iPod and click the play button. When suddenly my phone vibrated again.

Haha! getting mad now Clumsy Girl, are you? okay okay I won't open. See you tomorrow then. :) x -Zaynie Pinhead

---

Alright,good! You better. Haha! see you too. Goodnight. -Jess

yeah that was I named him. and after that I drift to sleep and after maybe a couple of hours I was awaken when someone was knocking on my door.

"Honey, come on go downstairs we're going to eat dinner." My mom told me and I heard footsteps going down.

"Yes mom for a couple of seconds." I replied back and unplugged my earphones and go downstairs.

"So how was your first day? Did you meet new friends?" My mom start asking some questions.

"Yah mom. It was great I had fun having some few conversation withy new friend and his a guy for the first time." I replied back. yeah, his the first one I hang out with because before I used to hang out with girls.

"Oh, that was great. But make sure his kind a gentleman okay?" She told me.

"Of course mom. By the way where's dad?" I change the topic because I noticed dad was not around.

"he's too busy Sistah! of course to his work." my eldest sister Saralyn interrupts.

"Oh, okay then." I said.