Chapter 30 (Midnight Memories/First Night Argument)

Zayn's POV

After taking a bath I went to the living room where I found Louis and Val sitting at the left couch talking. Liam typing on his phone, Harry at the side of the coach listening to some music while his feet was under the coffee table then they noticed me.

"Hey Zayn, are you ready now? a probably Paul we be down at the lobby waiting for us." Liam told me then faced again his phone.

"Ya I'm ready, how about Niall and Jess where are they?" I asked them then we heard a voices probably arguing then gets louder maybe going to our place.

"Niall, I really wanted to go with you." We heard Jessie speak back.

"Jessica, baby, it was okay earlier to me, but you're condition now? I will said no." Niall speaks then they appeared in front of us but still continued arguing

"I'm going okay?" Jess finalized.

"No, stay here please, it's for your own sake." Niall argued then pulled Jessica into his chest and he tucked a strand of hair in Jess' face and speak. " I'm just concerned about you baby." Niall added.

"Okay fine, I'll stay if that what's you want, all alone! fine it's okay." Jessica speak back then walked to Niall's room but pauses and turned to us

"Good luck guys take care." and after she says that she walks off.

"Niall, I think it's unfair. We can see it on her face, she really want to go with us." Liam speak up and put his phone on his pocket and stand up.

"Yes Niall, I'm sorry but Liam is right." Harry agreed with Liam.

"Okay I'll talk to her." Then we come along to Niall going to his room.

"Jess, baby, I'm sorry, open this door now, come on, you can go with us." Niall speak and knocks at the door.

"Just leave Niall, I want to be alone, I just really wanted. You're acting so unfair! Just leave please." She replied back and we heard sobbing.

"I'm just concerned about you, it does matter? Baby, you don't understand--." Niall explained but was cut off.

"You, you're the one who doesn't understand me at all, please Niall, I just really wanted to be alone, I'm embarrassed you know that? In front of them, I felt the you under me. Just leave first, please." Jessie was now crying. Ohh, don't get me wrong, even though she have lost her memory, her attitude was still the same, she really does hate being embarrassed, I can tell you that, even just for a little thing, she hate it when someone was ruled her just like a little child.

"I'm sorry baby." that's all Niall said and bow her head.

"Niall, Paul is calling now, it's almost quarter to 4pm." Louis. speaks

"Jessie, I can stay here with you." Val speak up.

"No Val, I want you to enjoy. Just go now guys I'm fine here." Jess told her.

"Babe, I'm sorry, if that's what you want then I'll give you privacy, I'm sorry and I love you." Niall ends there conversation. "Come one guys." Niall sadly told us then we walk out to our unit down at the elevator.

Then Paul approaches us at the lobby.

"Come on boys, you're merely late." Paul told us then we go out hearing a lot of screaming fans then we reach the car and get in.

After for about 30 minutes of driving, we reach the "Addison Lee" and walks off.

"Hey guys you're late come on, let's make you up." One of our make up artist approaches us.

"Hey, would you mind buying us 2 cups of tea?" Louis favored one of our body guard.

"For what?" I asked him.

"For Val, do that she won't get bored, you know?" Louis replied back and smiled

"Ohh, alright." I chuckled then I let my make up artist do her job.

After 1 hour of retouching us the producers and director called us to start the shoot.

We went inside a little house with a party things decorated around it. I was assigned to seat in the coach with a dog? really? then Louis role here will be trying to offer a girl his food. Then Liam's role here is like a boss or something, Louis role where being pinned at the edge of the coach with a kissing couple and Harry will going to arrived and start the first stanza.

After the scene there the director speaks.

"Cut. It was fantastic." Ben Winston, our director speak.

Then after a few minutes we proceed to the next part and venue, it was in a little eatery called "Kali Kebabs", then after our scene there we proceed to the Pierre with a lot of yacht where place there. Then the last part where at the top of the London Bridge. Yea I am really afraid of heights, but I really need to do this.

Then after that was our break again, but now it was done so we can go wherever we want to go tonight, but I'm a little bit tired so I sit next to the boys then Val and Louis were talking again. How come Louis didn't still want to asked Val when it was obvious he really likes her? hmm. Then I saw Niall trying to call someone, maybe it was Jess but I found a failed face on his. Harry was I think texting her long time crush Fariha. Niall playing 'Virtua Tennis'.

"Guys, I need to freshen up, I'll just walked somewhere." I told the lads, then they all nodded.

------------

Hey pretty young readers? Intense right? So who's JeNiall/JessieNiall shippers here? Do you think they're going to be okay soon?

keep in touch guys. Please Vote and comment. ^.^

-JessieBoO ^.*