Chapter 51 (Understanding Girlfriend)

The next day.

Niall's POV

We left the hospital and now she's resting in my room while I lay besides her.

Now how could I make excuses?

"Baby, do you like something? I'll buy it for you." I asked her.

"No baby, I'm fine." she replied back then lay on my chest and I draw circles on her free arm.

"How about, ahm.. do you want to eat? I'll cook for you baby." I asked her again.

"No baby, I'm really fine, just stay with me til I drifted to sleep." she favored me. All I need to do is wait until she fell asleep. I really need to do this because  this is also for the both of us.

Later on she fell asleep then I carefully leave the room and get my hoodie.

"Mom, I'll just buy something for Jess, would you want to?" I excuse.

"No darling, just take care okay?" she said then I planted a kiss on her cheeks and leave.

"Alright mom."

Eiffel Tower

"Hey, I told ya, you can't take it not seeing me!" a girl speaks from behind. Sanjana.

"No! I just wanted to finish this." I replied back.

"Why wearing a hoodie? being scared to let the fans see you? Ohh I forgot you are popular now baby." she told me, I'm getting into my nerves now.

"What do u want?!"

"Ohh, my lovely boyfriend, you're so snappish." she told me then hold my shoulder.

"Ex, alright? If you're being dumb like this then I shouldn't asked you to be my girlfriend before. What do you want?!" I asked her angrily.

"I want this." And with that she grab my  neck and kiss me directly on my lips and my hoodie fell from my head. When I heard shots from behind. Shit!

The paparazzi!

Then I angrily pulled without kissing her back of course and run to my car. Shit! Shit!

"That was great baby!" Sanjana shouted.

Jessica's POV

I was awaken up suddenly then I search for something to do then I saw the remote of the television and get it, then I power on the TV.

When suddenly someone knocks the door.

"Hello, sweetie! Feeling alright now?" Niall's mom Maura asked me then she seated besides me.

"Yes Mrs.--, I mean mom." I hesitate to call her then smiled.

Then suddenly the news break our conversation.

The One Direction 1/5 of the band Niall Horan spotted down the Eiffel Tower kissing a girl not her girlfriend but the Forever 21 model, Sanjana Aggarwal. Is he cheating?

Here's the picture!

Then I saw the pic, it isn't me, but another girl.

"According to the one who spotted this, the girl pulled Niall into her and kiss him directly because of that we think passionate kiss, Niall's hoodie fell from his head that's why the paparazzi noticed him. And here's the short video." The reporter speaks.

Then the video was played

"That was great baby!" the girl shouted while Niall was running.

Then I just saw myself crying when Niall's mom was rubbing my back reassuring me.

"It was a force kiss darling, listen to me, Niall wasn't like that he's a loyal one sweetie." her mom told me then I nodded while letting my tears fall.

Then the door burst out revealing Niall catching from his breath. Yes he run.

Then he look at the TV seeing his news. And look to me.

"Baby, that was forced. Baby, believe me, please." he run to me then grab my hands

"I'll leave the two of you first." his mom speaks then leave us and closed the door from behind.

"Baby, look at me. I didn't ever wanted that kiss or kissing someone, only you." he explained then I just stare at the wall while letting my tears fall.

Suddenly I look at his eyes down to his lips and brush it with my fingers.

"That lips is only made for me." I told him then he hug me directly.

"Only for you baby." he replied back and kiss my neck.

"I believe you." I told him.

Niall's POV

"I believe you." she told me. Thanks God you gave me an understanding girlfriend.

"I love you." I told her.

"I love you too." She replied back and with that I close my lips with hers then suddenly we pulled apart.

"Baby, will you explain now why did you meet up with her?" she asked me then I nodded.

"Because she threat me, she said that if i won't, she'll going to make your life miserable by accusing rumors to you in the website. I'm just protecting you against her. You know baby? She may use sort of things that can ruined your name in the showbiz industry because also of the thing that you're dating one of the member of the popular band, me, she may put you to have bad image from the fans. And baby, you're going to be a super model of Victoria Secret and I don't want you to have a bad record from the first point because of accusing you those wrong things." I told her then she hold my cheeks.

"How did you know I'm working to be a model countless of me being an architect?" She asked me solemnly.

"Baby, I saw it on your desk in the office. When you're taking your bath. Baby, why didn't you tell me about that?" I asked her straight looking in her eyes.

"I wanted to surprise you, and, and baby, I wanted to tell you that sooner or later, and it is also the best thing because while you're on your tour I can have my modeling career in the U.S. so I grab the opportunity." she informed me then I hold her hands.

"I'm here for you." I told her then kiss her nose.

"I'm happy you're loyal to me baby, I'm glad you didn't lied to me." she speak back.

"Why should I my love?" I asked her then she just grab me and I kiss her back.