Chapter 10 (Changes in Her Life)

Jessica's POV

I was walking through the street crying. I don't know what to do. I am lost. It feels like I was alone.

20 minutes past of walking when I have noticed 2 men following me. I was sobbing but when they get nearer at me I run as fast as I could. Then I have no choice but to cross the way so that they wouldn't get me but there's a car speeding for about 60km towards my way and suddenly it hit me. I was laying on the ground and I can't move my legs. I felt my head was  pounding and there's a hot thing came rushing through my face from my head I move my left hand to hold my head and I saw a blood rushing through the street from where my head was. Suddenly a guy from the car get out and before he gets nearer to me my vision gets black and I was in a condition of unconscious.

Unknown's POV

Oh my God I hit a girl. Then suddenly I rushed coming out of my car and saw her laying on the way covered her head with her own blood. Oh my.... what have I done?

I rushed towards her and picked her bridal style and get her in in my car. I speed drives toward the nearest hospital and after we arrived at the hospital the nurses managed her. I am nervous as hell. I don't know what to do because of my recklessness.

3 hours left but still she was in the I.C.U. . and yes she was in danger because I hit her horribly and her life was in 50-50 stage. After calling her parents for 30 minutes using her phone that the doctor had given to me they arrived. I was surprised that they never hurt me instead ask what had happened, I explain it to them.

After another 4 hours of waiting the doctor came out.

"Where's the family of the patient?" the doctor asked.

"We are the parents." her parents answered.

"Okay, so Mr. and Mrs. Krog, you're daughter is safe, but when she wakes up please don't pressure her. She maybe experience a severe hurt and maybe a temporary lost of memory---." the doctor explained but suddenly was cut of by her mom.

"You mean amnesia?" her mother added by questioning it and started crying.

"Yes Mrs. Krog, but we are still praying that it will just be temporarily. You may visit her now on her room." the doctors finishes and walked out.

"Zac right? Zac Efron?" her mom speak to me.

"Yes I'm Zac Efron." I answered back.

"Well Zac, you can now take a rest dear. I'll be the one who will guard my daughter. You can visit tomorrow." She stated

"Thank you Mrs. Krog, but you need to take a rest. Don't worry there's no problem to me. I'll stay with her. In fact this is all my fault." I honestly replied back

"No, Zac. There's no one to blame. It's meant to happen." she said.

"Please Mrs. I'll take care of her first. I'll be alright here." I offered back