Chapter 18 ( Hang Out With the Boys)

1 week after.

Niall went to Ireland to visit his relatives there. He's there for almost 3 days past. My house plan were submitted to my client yesterday and they approved it. So today I have a free time since I don't have any client to asked for the house plans.

I decided to call Valentina.

3 rings.

"Hey Girl, what's up?" She said on the phone.

"Nah! I'm just kinda bored. Would you want to hang out with me?" I directly asked.

"Oh, sorry bhest but I have a lot of things to do, probably household chore." She told me.

"How about I say, I'm going to One Direction's apartment today?" I test her.

"Oh My God!! Wait for me. I'll skipped my works here." She hurriedly tell.

"Nah! you just approved because I'm  going there not because I'm your best friend.Ouch!" I faked hurt.

"No. I mean we always hang out together right, and this is my first time to meet them, maybe this is the first and last." she said and went sad.

"Ohh, too much drama! stop it! haha, go on prepare now I'll wait for you in 1 hour." I told her and laughed

"What?! only 1 hour? I--" she complained but I cut her off.

"Go on." I told her and hang up.

I walked through my wardrobe and look something to wear. Since  the climate is too hot I must choose comfortable clothes. I found my white  tank top and short shorts. I put my hair into a messy bun and remain some loose strands of hair. I took my sun glasses and wear red keds shoes. I get my purse and my cellphone and went downstairs.

After 1 hour.

I heard our bell rang.

"Yes I'm coming." I shouted so that who ever it is can be hear me.

I walked through the gate and opened it. Of course it was Valentina, with her super excited expression.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go now." yea she's really is excited.

"Calm down okay? I'll just tell the maids that I'm going now." I explained.

After asking permission we headed to the lads apartment. Yeah, there apartment is so modern I mean it was attractive and all, I can say it coz I'm also an architect.

After almost 30 minutes we reached there apartment. Walk inside directly to the elevator, and after we reach there floor we walked through there room and knocked.

"Hey, I miss you Jessie! It's been almost 1 week since we saw you." Louis surprised me and give a kiss on my cheek.

"Yeah, I've been busy that days, I really tried to finish my work." I explained.

" Oh, it's okay." he smiled with greeted teeth.

"By the way this is Valentina my best friend." I introduced her to Louis.