Chapter 20 ( 8 Hours Hang Out)

Jessica's POV

I was awaken by the sound of my phone ringing on the cupboard. I pick it up not caring to look at the caller I.D.

"Hey I'm sorry I'm not be able to go back there today I have this fever I can't take it to flight today I'm sorry love. , but like I said,I wanna surprise you when I get back, but today get up and go downstairs and it your breakfast." Niall informed me while coughing.

"It's okay Niall, take good care of your self okay." I told him worriedly after our conversation I  hanged up.

I get up and put my hair into a messy bun then went downstairs.

"Hey love, good morning." Harry approaches me and planted a kiss on my cheeks

I walked to my sit besides Zayn.

"Good morning beautiful." Zayn speaks and also kissed my cheeks, yeah I felt his warm lips the one who kiss my lips last night.

"Good morning sunshine," Liam added and hug me.

"Hey where is Louis and Val?" I asked them curiously.

"Oh, they buy some stuff at the mall, don't worry about them." Liam informed me. But I thought they have a date tonight. Nah! never mind.

Then Zayn put some pancakes and bacons in to my plate then filled in my glass with a milk.

"Thank you Zayn." I told him then smiled.

"You're welcome." he replied back with a smile on his face.

"By the way Jessie, we forgot to inform you that we have a concert tonight, and we provided you and Val a sit at the front row, here's the tickets, and after the concert Paul will going to pick you two and send you at our dressing room." Liam explained and handed me the two tickets.

"Thanks Leeroy, you're the best." I stand up and give him a huge hug.

"No problem pretty." He told me and pinch the bridge of my nose.

"But, Niall is not here--" I suddenly remembered but Harry cuts me off.

"Don't worry about him, Zayn and I will going to sing his part." Harry explained.

"Oh, I see then." I sigh.

"You will going with us on the way to the concert and stay first at the back  stage but when the audience arrives, some faculties there will send you at the entrance, then give you're ticket and find your sit at the front." Zayn explained it to me further.

"Perfect! I get it." I full smiled.

"That was great." Harry added.

After eating our breakfast I walked through the living room and turn on the TV. Then Zayn suddenly sit besides me.

"Hey, vas happenin?" Zayn approached me.

"Watching? what else?" I teased him

"Hahaha! I know, I know. I can read it on your mind that you really wanted to take a shower." Zayn really know my likes, it's pretty weird but at the same time impressive.