Chapter 6

Scarlett's POV:

I woke up at 3 in morning..oh sorry afternoon.

Well Yeah, I ain't a morning person.
Mornings are irritating AF. Although this isn't morning..

While having these thoughts in my head, I got up from my extra-comforting warm bed and went for a shower.

After taking my long relieving shower I came out and wore a white shirt and black pencil skirt.
I looked much professional in this outfit.

I then came to the kitchen and started searching what to eat.

Mom, at this time will be at the company so managing my breakfast, is my job.

I decided to have corn flakes.

After finishing my bowl of breakfast or brunch you could name it as, I got up and left for the company.

While driving my head was filled with so many thoughts.

Well, this isn't my daily routine though.
But honestly, I don't have a stable schedule.
Every day, I wake up and go to the company at anytime I feel like.

I don't have an official job in the company. Though mom allows me to represent our company in many meetings but she yet, didn't give me an official job.
And that's because she thinks I'm too lazy and irresponsible, she thinks the right though.
So, I work as a personal adviser (unofficial)

Because lack of intelligence is not my problem, lack of efforts or activities is.
And everytime when I ask her to appoint me officially she says I ain't still experienced.

But after cracking the much profiting deal two days earlier, I think there's a 50 percent chance to get it officially.

I reached the company within a few minutes.

In office:

After reaching to mom's office, the first thing I did was to plead her "sorry".

Well, yeah..she'll be angry as I was late again.
But I, being me won't really put efforts right? so arriving early is not an option in my list. Sometimes I think, I do this out of spite.

"Why did you come" she glared.

"To help my sweety sweety mom" I replied with a mischievous grin.

She bit her lower lip to control her smile. This is the second easiest way to please her when I'm at mistake. Just make an innocent or mischievous face and she's up. Well the First is to tickle her.

"Wha-? why'd I need your help?" She asked fighting the urge not to smile. How can she love me so much? Just me smiling, makes it tough for her NOT to smile? God, she adores me.

"Beccaauuussseee yoouuu loovvee meee" I sang while I walked up to her and started tickling her.

"Lea...lea...leave me" she said laughing real hard.

"I've demands" I said gaining the advantage.

"Wha-? Demands?? I'm your mother Jus..just leave me" she said.

"Promise to fulfill my demands" I said laughing evilly. "Give me an official job" I continued.

"Let's sit and talk" she said laughing.

"Okay" I stepped back.

"You want an official job?" She asked.

"As if I'm new to you" I replied while rolling my eyes.

"Be serious, Scarlett
Rule no. 1-No jokes at work" she replied in a stiff tone.

"Okay. Sorry. Yeah I desperately want an official job" I said. This is not the time to mess with her.