Chapter 17

"We are in a serious trouble girl"
One of eyes narrowed while saying this which added a real lot effect to it.

"Trouble? What?"
I, on the other hand widened my eyes.

"Jesus, get in the car"
She said when we reached the parking area.

"Okay"
I obeyed as she said.

Both of us hurriedly settled into my matte black coloured Lamborghini and I started driving.

"God. We shouldn't have chosen this place. Chosen? I shouldn't have listened to you on the first place and we shouldn't have come. Oh god"
She panicked.

"You aren't gonna tell me. Are you?"

"Well Scar, some paparazzi has seen you and Aaron together over there and this news has reached to a lot of multi billionaires over the country within a very less time and it will be known by everyone by tomorrow through newspapers.
You'd tell me that we'll buy the news company, but no we still don't know who they are. And as an impact a lot of companies assumed both of us - The VGOC and The Smiths will soon officially merge the companies hence feeling unsafe they have withdrawn their names from our company, and a lot are planning to do the same. Because of which we, I mean both the countries would have been in a serious loss but before we officially declare it was a casual meeting and we are both not going to merge you should know many companies of our level have decided to change their current tactics. And as well a few of them wants to merge with this huge merging thing and form a unipolar kind of only company headed by... I don't know who'll head it but it'll be either from VGOC or Smiths, and girl there has been a chaos out there"
She declared in just one breath.

On the other hand, I were left dumbfounded. How ironic, she just couldn't stop for a moment and now I couldn't speak for a moment.

"Aaron?"
Was involuntarily the word coming out by my mouth.

"Aaron? No he wasn't involved in any of this. And by now he must have known everything by his resources and probably have calculated the reason for our sudden response"

I don't know why, but for some reason I felt a feeling of relief ran into my veins.

"But why were you thinking about him? You should think about the companies. Your mommy is real angry on both of us. You should think-"
She started again

"Stop blabbering Jass. Let me concentrate"
I demanded.

Yeah so. The first problem is the paparazzi. No we absolutely can't make them shut their mouths. We can declare it as an official meet, but by that those little companies will withdraw their sponsorships. What to do of them? What do they think is gonna harm them? If we actually merge? May be the rules. Rules? Yeah. Sponsors has appointed some of their people or do I say 30% of their people as our working employees.
So they are fearing rules.
Yeah probably the ones Smiths has. Like Smith's and VGOC are completely different in treating their employees.
Smith's give 20 days off a year whilst we give 30. And there is a lot of such stuff. For not letting them leave we have to reassure them that we won't change the rules. But why will we?
We aren't even merging with them. Will just consider it as a casual meet. But if we do that, there will be rumors of Aaron and I being in a relationship and shit and both of us clearly don't want that. Plus if we call it a casual one then all the big companies will drop their ideas of sponsoring us. What do we do?
The smaller companies' sponsorship amount total is obviously lesser than the bigger ones. But. If. Only if. We could actually merge both the countries and reassure the older ones for not changing of rules then we'll have the older ones, bigger ones plus Aaron's sponsers as well.
And paparazzi, can't distract the audience as the audience wouldn't be left with a choice as almost of them either buy products from Smiths or VGOC. Hell yes. But how do I convince all?
Mom?
Will she ever listen to it?
Will she give up on this rivalry of years?
And what'd she say when I get home? She must already be knowing about our meeting. She'd surely be very angry.
Did I break her trust?