Chapter 19

5 months later:

It's been a month since we started organising for the party, this we believe will be the biggest party of 2k18. A lot of celebrities are invited and it was exhausting but the day has come today.

It's nearly 5 months now, from where we thought of merging the companies. It took much longer than we expected. I mean we thought of this party 5 months ago, but there were a lot of complications, workshops, proposals of new ideas since we wanted to launch the perfect and irresistible advertisements and a very healthy and flawless start. Aaron and I have spent maximum time together dealing with celebs, media and the employees. As I heard in news the merged company which we named "V & S" i.e Van'assche and Smiths respectively will be the largest sellers of almost all of the products worldwide which will be a huge achievement.

Since Aaron and I were spending so much time together I learnt a lot from him. Every time he comes up with an idea I find it harder to not let him occupy my thoughts. I mean..he defines perfection. Everything he says is just so well planned, checked out of every angle involved, most profit making and magnificent. You know after knowing his brilliance I was scared, if we would have continued our fight he surely would have screwed me some day but thanks to the good lord we are on same team.

As I looked at the hall where the party was held today it looked breathtaking.
"Everything just so right" I mumbled to myself.

It was 5 in the evening so I decided to leave, making a senior in charge until I get ready. The guests shall start arriving from 9pm. Aaron got some paper work all of a sudden so he left an hour ago promising he'd directly arrive at the party.

I headed towards home thinking of how happy have I been these days. It is not like he is changing my life or something but I felt like I have started being more responsible towards the work.

The only problem for mom's constant denial for me in getting an official post in our company was my laziness and disinterest which perhaps isn't left as a reason, thanks to Aaron. He's been acting so good, I mean so so good that you won't ever want to stop talking to him. Jass started teasing me with his name as if we are some sort of teenagers, and as she quote I have started developing feelings for him. Well I don't think I have. I admire him, indeed, but love? Love is something which I doubt the existence of. I just don't know if I truly have started falling for him. I hope I haven't.

Reaching home, I directly went for a shower, long and relieving.
As I came out my dress was already kept on my bed which I tell you is a gift from Aaron. IT IS BEAUTIFUL. Anyone who would wear that dress would look like the owner of this universe that was how well designed and precious it looked. He said it took almost 3 months for the best makers known to be designed. It was cream coloured, with a V shaped neck, sleeves were made up of net although the complete dress was made up of some very soft cloth.

Looking at myself in the mirror after wearing the dress felt like I can praise myself for an eternity. I'm not much of a praiseworthy but that dress perhaps created a new quality in me. I did my make up and rolled my hair at the endings and voila, beautiful as ever.

I looked at the time and it was 8 already, I called Aaron, as we planned to go to the party together. After ringing for 3-4 times he picked.

"Ready?" He asked, I smiled for how straight to the point he always is.

"As ever" I replied.

"I'll be there in half an hour and we'll reach there by 8:45"

"I'm waiting" I said and hung up.

Okay so... I browsed through my phone, checked messages most of them were unread, which were mainly congratulating me and I reread Aaron's conversation and laughed on our jokes and how easily we were bonded, enjoying OUR jokes. Then I opened Jass' conversation where her most recent message was a picture of Aaron and I laughing. We looked so good. So happy.