Chapter 10

"And and and don't forget to bring the gun of your grand father" I chirped.

"How can I? That'd be the best part of the complete reunion" said Jass equally excited.

"Hell yeah! Okay then, I'll pick you up tomorrow at sharp 6am" I replied while yawning.

"Eh Scarlett, don't you know the college authorities themselves are sending a bus to pick us. I mean they've taken the responsibility of transportation" said Jass.

"Oh, I didn't know" I replied confused

"Okay, be ready before 7am, they'll be there anytime after it" she enlightened me.

"Alright" I replied and hung up.

I was sitting on my bed and we were talking about the reunion.
It is not a casual reunion as all the universities organise.
It is different.

We are going to a forest for camping!!! We are going to stay there for two days and one night.

I don't remember the name of the forest but I've heard of it by Jass. It is a very large forest, it even has wild animals and is really dangerous.
But the college authorities has put fences around some area where we will camp so we are safe.

But that's no fun!!
So what Jass and I have decided is, during the day time we are going to go beyond the fences and hunt some animals. Well that's some craziness of our level.
I have packed my bag the time itself I got to know about the trip. I am so damn excited for it.
I rechecked my bag seeking of any need that I didn't put, but I haven't found any so I packed it.
I updated my Facebook status "Excited about tomorrow's reunion trip to -What ever the name of the forest is (I can't even pronounce it)- yipppiiieee" I wrote and tagged Jass and a few other friends.
I then kept an alarm of 6am and plugged my phone to the charger and slept.

Beep

Beep
Beep

"Shut the fuck up" I yelled.

Beep
Beep
Beep

"Aaahhh" I yelled and got up in irritation and switched the alarm off.

I looked at the time and it was 6:05am.

I moaned and lazily got out of my bed.
After thinking so much, what to wear I chose a black T-shirt which had red linings on the edges of sleeves and took regular denims with it and ran to take a shower.

I came out after 40mins and applied minimal makeup (i.e eyeliner and lip gloss) then went to the dining room for breakfast.

"Good morning princess" mom greeted with a smile.

I hugged her from back as she was cooking and asked "morning mom.. What's in the breakfast?"

"Eggs and bacon" she replied while bringing it in front of my chair.

I sat on my chair quickly and started feeding my stomach.
After eating it and drinking my juice I checked the time, 6:58 it showed.

"Alright" I said and went back to my room.
I took the bag and my phone then came down to the hall and sat on the sofa.

I was checking the notifications when the bus arrived and blowed its horn indicating me to come out.
Mom came hearing its sound and looked at me.
I got up from the sofa, excited as hell and hugged mom and whispered "I'll miss you, mom"