Chapter 21

Warm rays of sun hit my face, as I yawned and got out of my bed. It was 9:30 in the morning.

"Hmm, early!" I thought to myself.

I checked my phone and there were loads of messages by loads of people saying loads of congratulations.

It doesn't really matter. Who invented congratulating when something good happened to someone? Your wishes doesn't really matter. Isn't it kinda useless? Their wishes don't make me happy.

There were also few pictures sent to me of Aaron and I.. and well..this made me happy. I don't understand how he and I can look so good together. Our chemistry is so sizzling that it can just burn anybody with jealously in any room we would walk in to.

I got down for the breakfast, and my mom was already sitting there. I don't understand how people pull off to get up early every freaking day.

"Hi mom" I said casually.

"Good morning, big girl" my mom smiled.

"Come on, mom. I ain't biggie" I replied.

She stared into my eyes. And I couldn't help but smile. Oh my god. This stupid smile of mine isn't fading since yesterday. I'm remembering flashes from tomorrow and smiling and that is happening all the time. And my mommy isn't helping that right now. Somebody just get me stop smile.

So after a lot of struggle I finally got myself to stop smiling when my mom said "It's okay to let people see when you're happy"

"It's not that mom" I replied "this just won't stop. And it's.. it's weird"

"It's not weird" she spoke "it just indicates that you're in love"

Suddenly Jass entered while speaking
"Where's miss. Scarlett Smith?"

And there we are. That stupid smile popped up on my face again. It was like that stupid unwanted notification of recharge offer. Popping up all the time.

"Shut up. I'm not married to him!" I replied with a bit of high tone.

"Well.. you'll be. Real soon" she teased. My face would look so red right now.

"Shut up, Jass" I said and ran back to my room so that I could freaking smile!!

After sometime Jass entered to my room

"Get out!" I said.

"Okay. Okay." She laughed " I won't tease you. But you're such a baby Scarlett. Look at you. You can't even hide your emotions properly" she laughed again which caused me to glare at her.

"Yeah. Well. You know what? You guys have been on all the news channels since morning. Like literally all the news channels. Everybody is speaking about the big night"

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah. You're like the center of attention for the world right now. Everybody says how lucky you are to have Aaron Smith as your fiancee"

"That I am" I laughed.

And then my phone beeped it was Aaron's text saying "Hi. Breakfast at Victoria's? With a winkie"

"Sure" I replied immediately.

"Dates and all huh!" My stupid annoying best friend teased again when caused me to smile again.

"Shut up. I need to get ready" I said.

"I'll come with you" she spoke almost immediately.

"What will you do there?" I asked

"I will.. oh yes. What will I do there?" She realised. "Okay so get ready, I'll drop you and I'll leave" she spoke again.

"You know Jass? I have a car and a driving licence too"
I rolled my eyes.