Dreamies react: Having their first kiss and getting caught~!

a/n: Okay so this was requested a lot cuz apparently the hyungs one was really god *bows*. I'm sick, i don't know how maybe it's from all the stress i've been having over school, but I have a three-day weekend so i'm excited to chill. also, me rn -> *Is holding Day6 merch waiting for their comeback* mah bb wonpil *^*

Requested ➵ jeonsunny_park , asprinkleofmochi , Roses1712 , jisoos_in_your_area ,  Kwon_Soyeon

I hope you all enjoy it!

My babies look so grown up in the picture *^*

~~~~

Mark:

(a/n:*cough* lemme just leave this here)

(lmao lmao okay here's the actual cutie gif)

Awe Awe it's my cutie pie Mark Lee. This boy is such a sweetheart and is afraid to do anything wrong, so I feel as though he'd make sure everything was planned out beforehand and you were completely okay with him kissing you.

He'd probably be that guy to ask if it's alright to kiss you ( which is soCUTEFNKDVJNAK )

Scenario:

It was a nice day out, truly. Mark had taken you out for a nice date in the city, his jacket sitting cutely on your body as you both continued to walk through the crisp air. You had noticed mark's hand getting a little clammy in your own hand, but you just shook it off as his usual jitters of nervousness. Mark had then walked you down to the river, watching you smile happily as you touch it with your hand. he lightly wiped his hands on his shirt, feeling the pure nervousness of being around you catching up to him.

Although you both have been dating for a month, he still feels the same feeling he felt when he first met you.

After all, he did drop his ice cream on your new red shirt.