Doyoung (4)

a/n: It's my bias of NCT whoop whoop!

Requested~!

~~~~

Doyoung smiled to himself, leaning his head on the palms of his hands as he watched his lover sip their coffee happily. It was a snowy day in Seoul, the cities bustling with excitement and people coming home from work. He watched as her soft, pink lips graced the straw, the edges of her mouth lifting up, creating a small smile. her eyes stared into Doyoung's innocently, her brown hair framing her face perfectly. The light from outside hit her face perfectly, making her seem like an angel to Doyoung. "What is it?" Her soft voice echoed through his ears, almost like beautiful bells ringing.

"Beautiful." He muttered, smiling more as he watched a light pink tinge appear on his lover's face. She just smiled, dismissing his comment and continued to drink her coffee. Doyoung's eyes then traveled down to her light blue scarf, watching it ruffle against the warm heater air from the coffee shop. Her tan sweater fit perfectly with the aesthetic she was trying to achieve, completing the comfy look with some dark jeans and dark brown boots. She truly looked beautiful in his eyes.

"Doyoung. You spaced out again." Her voice echoed in his ears once again, pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Sorry. I was just admiring my beautiful girlfriend." He said, giving her a cute smile. She just rolled her eyes, letting out an angelic laugh.

"Then let me admire my handsome boyfriend." She said, pushing her drink away and placing her chin on the pal of her hands. The two continued to stare at each other, blushes and smiles gracing their facial features. The two stayed like that for some time, watching each other. Their eyes flickered on each other's skin, tracing each fine line and crevice that they've ever seen.

"Here's your cookies." A lady interrupted, Doyoung watching with a smile as his girlfriend thanked the lady, taking the cookies, and holding one out to him.

"Say 'aah'!" She hummed, her delicate fingers holding out a nicely cooked cookie to Doyoung. Doyoung bit a piece off of it, sighing with joy as his girlfriend continued to eat the cookie happily, humming in delight.

Johnny was right, I am head over heels..