Jaehyun (4)

a/n: goodness gracious guys I'm so excited to write all of your requests! They're so interesting! I got a lot of requests for Jaehyun so expect a lot of Jaehyun in the next few chapters ;)

Requested: 

~~

MaeYa sighed, feeling her blood rush to her head as she panted heavily. She finally hit the last move to the song, placing the back of her hand on her head and her right leg slightly behind her left. "That was really good!" Their manager, Minha, exclaimed, clapping her hands in delight. "I'm so excited to see you guys release your comeback soon!" She squealed. MaeYa smiled, looking over at her groupmates, who also seem extremely delighted to have another comeback.

"Can we go get some food real quick? Pleaseeeee?" Sunnie asks, pouting and pretending to plead. She got on her knees in front MinHa, Yuna and Jiyeon doing the same thing.

"Please Manager-nim?"

"Pretty pl-"

"Fine fine. Bring me some back then!" Minha yells, watching the girls cheerfully walk out. "Wait! MaeYa! I need to talk to you about something." MaeYa turns, her heterochromic eyes shining with delight.

"What is it, MinHa-nim?" She asked, her voice chirping happily. MinHa's smile falters, but it's still evident on her face.

"MaeYa, I wanted to ask how you were doing with the whole...situation that happened at the last fansign." With these words, MaeYa's smile slowly deteriorated.

"Oh! I'm fine, don't worry." She replied, her voice slightly shaking.

"MaeYa, if you need to talk, please, i'm-" MinHa tried, but MaeYa waved her off, walking out of the practice room.

"I said I'm fine MinHa-nim, don't worry about me." She hummed, closing the door. The last parts of her smile immediately went away, replaced by a small frown. Although she may seem like she's fine, she isn't.

She wanted to seem strong, more strong -willed than the others, so she can take care of them. That's what a leader's supposed to do, be able to take care of the others without a hassle.

"MaeYa? Is that you?" Jaehyun's voice broke MaeYa out of her thoughts, and the smile immediately appeared back on to her face.

"Jaehyun. I see you're still here, even at this late of an hour." She replied, walking past him and giving a pat on the shoulder. Jaehyun smiled, following after her.

"Well, I could ask you the same thing, but I see you're preparing for another your comeback, which, I must say, sounds amazing."

"Hey," MaeYa says warningly, pointing a finger towards him, "You weren't supposed to hear the song."

"Well, too late." He chuckled, leaning on the wall. Jaehyun watches the beautiful girl, seeing her heterochromatic eyes shift from one snack to the other. "MaeYa, how about we go get some food? It'll be on me." He smiles, watching MaeYa's cheeks slowly churn red, then a bright smile appearing on her features.

"Well, what are we waiting for?!"

~

The two ended up at a nice Korean BBQ place down the street, eating to their heart's content. Jaehyun caught MaeYa glancing at him every once and a while, but she quickly looked away whenever she seemed to have been caught.

"Jaehyung? From NCT?" A girl chirps next to him, a gasp coming out of her mouth. Her friends squeal, seeing his face come in full view as he turns towards them. MaeYa also looks at them, to which the girls' smiles falter at the sight of her. She quickly looks away as Jaehyun politely talks to them.

"I'm sorry I can't talk much right now, I'm treating my friend to food." Jaehyun smiles, looking at MaeYa with shining eyes. The girls roll their eyes at MaeYa, not even hiding their disgust.

"What's up with her eyes? Is she really even an idol?" One girl whispers to the others, their liaughter ringing in MaeYa's ears.

"I feel bad for her group, they'll never reach their full potential with her as their leader." More laughter rang out.

"I'm sorry Jaehyun but I need to leave early." MaeYa muttered, quickly gathering her stuff and walking out.

"MaeYa-" Jaehyun tried, but she just stopped him.

"Jaehyun,please. Just stop it." She muttered, quickly wiping away her tears. Jaehyun continued to follow her, not caring for her calls to stop.

"MaeYa, you stop!" He yelled, causing MaeYa to turn around, tears spilling down her face.

"Don't you get what the meaning of 'Stop' is, Jaehyun?! I don't need anyone's comfort, I can deal with this on my own-" Jaehyun quickly pulled her in for a hug, not caring if MaeYa struggled against him.

"MaeYa, you and I both know you aren't good at handling things by yourself. Just let it out, i'm here." Jaehyun mumbled into her ear. MaeYa stopped struggling against him, her tears slowly soaking into his nice orange hoodie. She buried her face into his shoulder, silently wishing all of the hate would just...go away. Jaehyun easily picked her up, taking her back to her dorm.

~

"Jaehy-Noona?!" Sunnie gasped, quickly opening the door and letting the two in. Jaehyun shushes the other girls, their worried eyes watching as Jaehyun brings their leader to Sunnie and her's room. MaeYa quietly lays on her bed, not being able to face Jaehyun.

"You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to. I just want to let you know that i'm here for you." Jaehyun leaned down, kissing her temple. He began to walk out, but her soft voice stopped him.

"No one really liked me, when I was a trainee. My only friends were Sunnie, Yuna, and Jiyeon. And you, of course." MaeYa said, sitting up. "The only reason I continued on with training was because of my dream and because of you guys. It was amazing at first, debuting, but I felt like an animal in a zoo, seeing everyone stare at me with confusing and disgusted eyes, like I was some sort of animal compared to the others." Her voice began to crack, so Jaehyun just comforted her to the best of his abilities.

"You aren't anything like that. In fact, your heterochromatic eyes give you such a mysterious aura..It makes you unique compared to the rest of us. I have boring ol' brown eyes, you see?" He leaned closer to MaeYa, hearing her beautiful laughter as he crossed his eyes. "While you, you have two different eye colors, all in one person! Doesn't that sound amazing?"

"Imean, I guess-"

"You guess? When I first met you, I thought 'Wow, I GOT to get to know that girl, she's so beautiful!' and I'm happy that I got to know you because...you're amazing in every way, MaeYa." Jaehyun smiled, watching as MaeYa's cheeks turn red for almost the 10th time that day. All because of him. "Now, if anyone tries to tell you anything different, let me talk to them. I'll beat their sorry as-"

"Are you guys done yet? I made cookies for MaeYa!" Sunnie says, happy to see her leader back to her self again.

"We'll be there in a minute, Sunnie." MaeYa replies, trying to scoot away from Jaehyun, but his palms were firmly placed on her waist.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do, Noona~" She winked, closing the door. Jaehyun looked at MaeYa with raised brows, slightly wiggling them. MaeYa just hit him with a pillow.

"Don't even think about it."

"I wasn't...Maybe~"

"Jaehyun!"

____
If you can see this comment something to love about NCT.