Lucas (4)

A/n: So I picked a song out of the comments I got! 

The song was suggested by itsmehirako , the song being My Boy-Billie Eilish. I never listen to Billie but just after listening to this song, it got me hooked! I love it so much.

This song also gave me instant inspiration when I first heard it and read the lyrics :)

I hope you enjoy!

________________

  My boy's being sus', he was shady enough. But now he's just a shadow

My boy loves his friends just like I love my split ends, and by that I mean
He cuts 'em off
(What?)  

(Y/n) lowered her glass slightly as she stirred around the small straw, the music vibrating through the walls. She could only sigh, pushing her glass away. Her (e/c) eyes watched the waves of liquor splash against the sides of the glass, the liquor vibrating as it did so. 

"I'm guessing Lucas didn't come home?" Kun asked, leaning against the counter as he watched his friend continue to watch her drink as it sloshed. 

"Like always," (y/n) murmured, rolling her eyes. It wasn't unusual for her 'boyfriend' to not come home from time to time, his....business, being the culprit (most of the time). Other times, he would be crashing at his friend's house, or just didn't feel like coming back home.

Not that (y/n) wanted him home, either. 

Kun sighed at (y/n)'s antics, taking the drink away from her and pouring it down the drain, "I'm guessing you need something more hard-hitting, right?" Kun gave a small chuckle, watching as she nodded her head, her eyes travelling to the tv. As Kun began to make her new drink, (Y/n) watched as the news displayed a set of killings that were 'gang-related', or so it seemed to the public.

"After this, I think I might hit the hay," (y/n) stretched out her arms, seeing Kun slide her last drink to her. The cup already reeked of vodka, mixed with something else she couldn't quite put her finger on. With one gulp, she drank the drink all the way down to the bottom, before leaving money for Kun.

She was then out the door.

  My boy
My boy
My boy
Don't love me like he promised
My boy
My boy

My boy
He ain't a man and sure as hell ain't honest 

"A string of murders, thought to be gang-related, has been spotted throughout the city during this week and a week prior. Officials are trying to reinforce a ' night time' curfew for the citizens of Busan, but many citizens are against this idea, " The Tv's from the store played, the muffled commentary going in through (y/n)'s left ear, and going out her right.