Taeyong (3)

a/n: So i have another books in the work right now~! It's not out yet, but i promise that, if you like BTS, you'll love it! Please, when it comes out, read it and tell me what you think! I'm putting my heart and soul into that book~!

Also breaking news: I just choked on a cream puff seeing a FMV of Kim Seokjin. That man will be the death of me i swear.

Also!: for this specific writing piece, I will be using the song "Wine" by Suran feat. Changmo, to help the plot. Listen to it, if you want to ~!

Also used: "As If It's Your Last" By Blackpink.

Requested by: KishDunston

_______

Sambyeol sighed, feeling her feet ache from her mere movements. She sat on the floor of the practice room, the feeling of all of her energy she had before draining completely from her body. Although that may be making her movements sluggish and hesitant, she still got up and continued to practice, wanting her performance later on that month to be as best as she could make it.

Her other members just smiled at patted her back, knowing that the oldest was not used to working this much, but still pushed on. As soon as they started to practice the dance again, the door opened slowly, the chatter of a few males filling the room, before going silent when the music started up. The group didn't notice, continuing their dance and focusing on their movements. 

*A few minutes earlier*

Taeyong sighed, looking down at his feet out of boredom. Today he was supposed to meet the girl he was doing a duet with, but he wasn't as happy as he should be. 

He wasn't informed of who she was, or what group she was a part of, nor did he have a say in this choice. His manager just informed him that he was going to do a duet with this girl and that he needed to meet her, today.

Apparently she hasn't been informed of this, which makes everything so much better.

"Are you ready?" Mark asked, smiling lightly at his Hyung. Taeyong nodded, getting up and stretching. Mark was supposedly helping out with the lyrics in this duet, along with Taeil, so they had to meet her also. Their manager and hers ushered them to a practice room, music starting up as they walked in.

"So, which one is she?" Mark asked, all of them awkwardly watching as the girls danced and focused more on their movements than their presence.

  "jigeum neoreul wonhaneun nae sumgyeoli neukkyeojini neol barabogo isseodo Missing you
seotun nal Won't you set me free.
" Sambyeol lip-synced her own part, doing the small dance to it and linking her arms with her members. She moved to her second place, her eyes quickly flickering towards the 5 males who were now in the room. she was slightly confused as to why they were, until her manager motioned for her to come over. she quickly passed by the others, going around and walking over to them.

"Hello." she bowed, still confused as to why they were here.

"This is Sambyeol, the oldest of B.L.U.S.H and the main vocalist/ lead dancer. She will be the one Taeyong will be dueting with." Her manager hummed, Sambyeol's eyes slightly widening. 

Duet..?

"Sambyeol, this is Taeyong. He's the leader of NCT. I hope to see you two perform together soon! Mark and Taeil will be helping on the songwriting, of course." The two managers bow, motioning for Sambyeol to follow them all out. Sambyeol quickly makes eye contact with Chae Min, the Maknae of the group, who just gave her a thumbs up.

Sambyeol silently followed them out, her stuff in hand and a water bottle in her other. It was a silent walk between Taeyong and Sambyeol, some awkwardness filling the air.