100 Part Special!! (Part 1)

a/n: I am SO surprised that I even reached to 100 parts. I honestly don't like the way I write, so I usually write stories then delete them later on. I'm happy that I actually continued this even though I was ready to give it up, and I'm so glad you guys continued to read! Love you all~

Here's the special I promised you all! This'll be quite long, so I hope you prepared with food ;)

Follow my insta: sunshinexhobii
______

Do you ever get that feeling, that someone was watching over you?

I feel that way all the time.

Everywhere I go, I felt as though someone, somewhere out in the world, was watching over me.

When I was a child, I used to be clumsy and would always get myself into trouble. It almost costed me my life, at one point. It was when I was about 7.

I was playing out in my front yard, alone. My babysitter was supposed to be watching me, but he was more interested in his phone, rather than me. I was playing with this bright red ball, when it slipped out of my hands and rolled out into the street. Me, being the naive kid I was, decided to go after it. A flash of light appeared right as I grabbed the ball, and I was suddenly at the other side of the street, the car continuing to drive as if I wasn't in front of it. My ball was safely in my hands, my eyes were wide as they can be.

For a moment, I saw a flash of light, but it disappeared.

This flash of light, is how I got into my passion for painting and drawing. I made sure I had a drawing pad and a pencil with me at all times, so that if I ever saw that flash of light again, I would draw it exactly the way I saw it.

You see, I always suspected there was something else to that flash of light. I'd always catch a glimpse of something there, like a smile or a pair of eyes. They were different every time. One had almond shaped eyes, another had cat-like eyes. There was another that had the most innocent eyes on the planet, but I never saw them after that moment.

It was like they all come once, then leave.

When I was 12, I was convinced that I had guardian angels of some sort. They saved me from chemical burns in Chemistry class, from getting badly bullied by this group of boys when I was alone, and it seemed as though there was always a stray strand of light, always following me.

I never thought that I would be right, though.

~

I was now in college, majoring in computer science at this top university, not even close to my hometown. I was in the library, typing this new essay that I needed to get done by the end of the night.

Better late than never, right?

Anyways, it was around 9pm, no one necessarily being in the library besides me and this group of boys on the other side of the room. The library never closed, so it was good place to go when your roommate is being too loud and you need to study. I had just finished my essay and saved it, but then the power went out, causing all the lights to shut off. I was a little freaked out, but I kept my composure, staying in place.

That is, until I heard a scream coming from the group of boys, then about 3 thuds. My heart began to race as I slowly got up, trying not to make a sound, before peeking over the bookshelf that separated the boys and I. I almost let out a scream when I saw the boys on the floor, blood pooling around them. I put my hand over my mouth as I watched a man lean over their bodies, breathing heavily. He let out a small, euphoric moan, as if he was aroused by the sight of their lifeless, bleeding bodies.

Before I could catch myself, my other hand leaned on a book, causing it to fall with as small thud. I quickly looked away, moving as fast as I could. I could hear his footsteps follow in suit, a chuckle being released from him. "Awe come on, we can play for a little bit." His voice sent chills down my spine, as if his hand was slowly running down my back with the lightest touch. I felt like I was going to be sick at the thought of this. I quickly reached for the door, but as soon as I clasped my hand around the knob, hands immediately grabbed my waist and roughly pulled me away. I screamed and fell backwards, falling on a desk and breaking it.