Haechan(6)

a/n: I went to a wedding yesterday and danced for two freaking hours. It was amazing though. Now i'm switching from doing math homework to writing. I might not update tomorrow so i'll write like two or three things today. Also, I wrote this according tho what i have at my school, so If it's a little different, i'm sorry!

Requested➵ YASSUMIKA

Hope you enjoy it! It's a little different in the ending, but it went with what i was writing so I stuck with it!

*sorry if there's misspellings. i hurt my finger so I'm not able to type well oops*

~~~

Donghyuck hummed, a hop added to his step whenever he strided. He entered the school, being greeted happily by students left and right.

"Donghyuck-ssi! Were did you get that jacket? It looks super cool!"

"Donghyuck-oppa! Your colored contacts look so nice with your complexion!"

"You look nice today, Donghyuck-ssi!"  Mark rolled his eyes as he saw his friend wink at some passing girls, their giggle filling the halls. 

"Are you even sure you want this type of reputation, Haechan?" Mark said, using Donghyck's personal nickname they made up when they were kids. Donghyuck just shrugged, opening his locker and getting his stuff out of it, before closing it.

"It's fun to be known! Try it some time, will ya~?" Donghyuck patted Mark's shoulder, humming a light tune. 

"I see Haechan's more popular than ever." Jeno raised an eyebrow, seeing  his two friends join him for breakfast in the lunch room. One after another, Renjun, Chenle, Jisung, and Jaemin came into the lunch room, getting breakfast that was provided by the school and sitting down. 

"Pfft, you just got cereal? I got waffles!" Jisung laughs, drowning his waffles in syrup.

"Waffles? Pancakes are where it's at." Jaemin sticks his tongue out playful.

"Guys guys, it's all about the parfait."

"Shut up Chenle."

"mAKE ME JISUNG!" Mark gets up, immediately separating the two fighting children, scolding them.

"You guys want another detention? i think the frick not." He muttered, putting them at the two ends of the table, before eating his cereal. 

"woah woah woah, look! It's Yasmine~" Renjun hums, nudging Donghyuck. Donghyuck almost spits out his drink on to Mark, looking at Yasmine. She hadwalked in with her friends, smiling and laughing about something that happened over the weekend. They get their foor and sit down, relatively closer to the The Dream Team. Donghyuck smirks to himself, fixing his new jacket and stands up, his chair screeching slightly against the floor. The guys watch as their friend goes over, lightly leaning his hand on the table.

"Yasmine! I haven't seen you in forever!" Donghyuck said, smiling down at the female. She finished putting her hair the way she usually has it, raising an eyebrow and continuing to eat her food.

"You saw me last week." she replied, Jisung stifling his laugh.

"Ten dollars. He's gonna strike out."

"Deal." 

"I know but it seems like forever! I can't go long without seeing a beautiful face like yours." He pouted, leaning closer to Yasmine. She just rolled her eyes, pushing his face away from hers.

"You can. Starting now." She then get up, making her way past Donghyuck, but he stopped her, laughing lightly to himself. 

"c-Come on Yasmine! How about a picnic date! If it'll take anything i'll do it!"