Mark (2)

a/n: This noodle is sick rn. In the middle of the summer, its like 113 degrees, or 42 degrees in Celsius. So i'm just laying in bed with hot tea and it's like Satan's asshole outside with the heat.

Requested➵NCTzen-ARMY-EXO-l

I hope you enjoy~! I added some stuff to it but it still has the same plot :)

____

Mark's eyes flickered from his phone to the boys, his eyes holding a sense of worry in them. Taeyong began to notice, but didn't press anything further since Mark always seemed to be worried about something. Mark began to get up, but his phone rang, so he quickly picked it up without any word.

"Hello?" He quickly muttered, the members looking over at Mark curiously. 

"does Mark ever bring his phone to practice?" Taeil asked, looking at Mark with a raised brow. Doyoung just shrugged.

"I don't know I never pay attention to who has their phones or not."

"Ha Ha the sarcasm is strong with this one-"

"Oh really?! Sure, I'm on my way!" Mark quickly hung up, a goofy smile set on his face.

"What's gotten you all happy chappy?" Haechan asked, putting a hand on his hip. Mark just flushed bright red, looking away from the boys. 

"I'm going to need to leave practice early, is that alright hyung?" Mark looked up at Taeyong, his eyes pleading to let him leave. Taeyong just sighed, nodding and motioning to the door.

"I know where you're going so go ahead." As soon as he said yes, Mark grabbed his packed stuff and dashed out of the practice room. Yuta looks at Taeyong, his eyebrows raised, surprised by the situation.

"Where is Mark going that it's so important that he has to miss practice?" Yuta asked. Taeyong just sighed, continuing to stretch like before.

"One word. (y/n)." 

"ooohh." The members muttered, some laughing and others rolling their eyes.

"Mark's so whipped."

"What's new, though?"

-

-

Mark peeks his head through the practice room, smiling happily as he sees (y/n) dancing and trying to nail her moves for her next comeback, which was happening soon. "(y/n) sighed, sitting down with a small huff as she drank her water. She was about to get up, but Mark covered her eyes with the palms of his hands, a small squeak emitting from (y/n).

"w-What the- Mark Lee." (Y/n) glared, jokingly pretending to be mad at him. Mark just pouted, uncovering her eyes and sitting next to her. 

"Luckily, Taeyong let me come and spend the rest of the time with you...buut i'll have to make up the lost time by practicing on my own privately." Mark muttered, the last part, (y/n) barely catching it. She laughed weakly, drinking more of her water.

"You didn't have to, you know?" (y/n) murmured, leaning her head on Mark's shoulder for support.  Mark looks down at (y/n) watching her curiously as her breathing was slightly labored.

"(y/n)..are you okay?" He asked, trying to feel her head. (y/n) nodded, pulling away from him and trying to stand up.

"I'm fine Mark, just a little under the weather-" She started, but slightly stumbling. Mark quickly got up and caught her before she hit the ground.

"(y/n)? You need to go to the hospital right now, let me contact your members." Mark quickly sat (y/n) down, running to his bag and stumbling to get his phone out . As he grabbed his phone, he heard a thumb and turned around, his eyes widening in fear as (y/n) was now on the floor, her eyes closed and her forehead beaming with sweat. "(y/n)!"

-

-

"Mark, she's going to be fine-" Ten tried to comfort Mark, but he only sighed in frustration.

"I just don't get how (y/n) could let this happen to herself? Why didn't she tell me she had gotten a fever.." Mark muttered, his heart sinking low in his chest. ten just smiled, rubbing his back for support.

"(y/n) has a comeback soon. She most likely didn't want to disappoint you or the fans, so she overexerted herself.. She'll be fine." Mark nodding, holding the stuffed animal he brought for (y/n) tightly. It had been a few hours since (y/n) had gotten to the hospital, and she still hasn't woken up. Mark had immediately contact her members and her manager right as she got to the hospital, bombarding them with questions about her condition.

"(y/n)?" The doctor called out and Mark quickly got up, continuing to grip on the stuffed panda. 

"I-I'm her boyfriend. Is everything alright?" Mark asked, immediately sighing in relief when the Doctor smiled.

"she's alright, she just needs to rest for a day or two. she's up right now if you want to see her." with that said, Mark quickly nodded, making his way to her room, the members soon following behind. 

(y/n) opened her eyes, rubbing them when she heard her door open. As she stopped, her eyes widened, seeing Mark standing there with a small smile on his face. "Mark?" her voice was slightly raspy, but a small smile was etched on to her face. Her heart fluttered as she saw Mark put a stuffed Panda in her lap, it's bright eyes staring up at (y/n). "You didn't have to-" she started, then gasped more when NCT 127 started to pile in, setting down balloons and other stuffed animals (but mostly Panda's). (y/n)'s smile stretched out more, feeling her blush brighten. "M-Mark!"

"Hey, it wasn't all just his idea, we got you these things with out own money, respect that." Haechan huffed, crossing his arms after setting a bigger panda on (y/n)'s lap. "You were just one-upped, Mark." Haechan finger saps at Mark, who rolls his eyes. 

"We should leave them alone for a little. Mark, don't keep us waiting in the lobby for hours." Johnny chuckled, making sure everyone got out (besides Mark of course). Mark sighed, pulling a chair close to (y/n)'s bed, holding her hand and smiling softly.

"While you recover, you're staying with me, okay?"

"Oka- wait why? i can take care of myself." she huffed, crossing her arms.

"Well look how that turned out." Mark replied sassily, (y/n)'s ears burning with embarrassment.

"fine. but don't expect me to stay there for a while."

-

-

After the Doctor okay'ed (y/n) to leave, (y/n) ended up in NCT's dorms, feeling slightly overwhelmed by how hectic it was. Haechan was being chased around by Taeyong, who was trying to get the cleaners from him. Johnny and Ten were playing video games right next to her and shouting, and Mark was trying to shush them, but (y/n) just laughed.

"Is this how it is everyday?"

"mostly."

"I like it."

-

-

(y/n) had fell asleep soon after the boys had decided to make a run to get food, Mark staying behind and taking care of her. Mark watched happily, holding (y/n) in his arms as she slept peacefully. His fingers made their way into her hair, playing with the strands ever-so-gently so he wouldn't wake her. Mark didn't notice the boys quietly walking in, silently awe-ing at the teen couple. Mark leaned down, kissing (y/n) gently on her cheek.

"aweee~" Jaehyun couldn't help but let that slip as the members began to take pictures, causing Mark to freak out and fall off the couch, (y/n) waking up.

"OMG WTF WAS THA- Mark why are you on the ground?"

"I just love the ground so much ,you know?"

*E X T R A *

"LEE DONGHYUCK DID YOU JUST POST THAT PICTURE TO YOUR INSTAGRAM?!"

"chill mark, it goes with my aesthetic. I couldn't pass the moment up."