Yuta (3)

a/n: Okay this one is going to be really cute :3

Requested~!

~~~~

Yuta smiled, watching as his lover closed the sliding glass door to the apartment's pool. He hummed as his eyes followed them, their hips slightly sauntering as they walk over and sit in the chair next to him. A cute hat was on their head, some sunglasses blocking their eyes from getting hurt from the sun and their swimwear fitting nicely on to their body. Yuta let out a low whistle, laughing as a teasing glare was sent his way.

"Awe you know you love it from me~" He teases, sitting up and putting his own sunglasses on to the table next to them. It was the last day Yuta had off, so he had decided to spend this day with his wonderful significant other, and since it was a particularly hot day, they were going for a swim.

"Yuta, can you put some sunscreen on my back?" (Y/n) asked, smiling lightly as they hold out the bottle. yuta's cheeks slightly heat up, but he brushes it off. He gives a small smirk, straddling their back as they lay on their stomach. "Yuta don't do anything weird." (y/n) teases. Yuta just hums innocently, undoing the top they were wearing and putting some sunscreen on his hands before rubbing them on their back. His hands slowly massaged the sunscreen into their back, letting his hands draw upwards to their shoulders, then down slowly to the small of their back. He then leans down, humming in their ear, leaving small kisses on their neck.

"Baby~" He muttered, before jokingly blowing on to their neck. (y/n) squealed, trying to move away from Yuta, but he continued to attack their neck, tickling them.

"Nakamoto Yuta get off of me!" (y/n) said, laughing and trying to move him away.

"Fine fine!" Yuta laughed, getting off of (y/n). They pouted, sitting up and crossing their arms.

"I love you~!" He hummed, sending hearts their way, but (y/n) just pretends to flick them into the water. "How dare you-" Yuta gasps, pretending to hold his chest. "You just killed me! Make it up to me~" Yuta whined, clinging to (y/n) like there was no tomorrow. (y/n) raised an eyebrow, now facing Yuta.

"And HOW will I do that this time?" They asked. yuta just gave them a sly smile.

"Well..GET IN THE POOL WITH ME!" He said quickly, grabbing them and jumping into the pool.

"YUTA OH MY FUCKING GOD WHY!" (y/n) squealed, trying to push their hair away from their eyes. Yuta just continued to laugh his ass off, trying not to topple over. (y/n) pouted more, but smirked and jumped on to Yuta, pushing him into the water and laughing.

"Revenge is on it's way!" Yuta yelled, watching as (y/n) swam away from him, trying to get away. Yuta quickly caught up, grabbing them and spinning them around in the water. He lifted (y/n) up, throwing them into the deep end. (y/n) doesn't come up for a while, worrying Yuta.

"Baby?" He called out wearily, trying to search in the water. (y/n) wasn't where he threw her, and he didn't see them in the water around him. Out of nowhere, (y/n) yells and gets on his back, wrapping their arms around him and kissing his cheek and neck repeatedly.

"Y-You scared me!" He yelled, feeling flustered that he's getting attacked with kisses. He easily grabs (y/n) and pulls them to the front of him, letting them wrap their legs around his waist and their arms around his neck. Yuta holds (y/n) with his arms, slightly squeezing their butt while lifting them up higher.

"Hey!" (y/n) warned, but Yuta could only look up at them lovingly, his eyes twinkling with love and desire. "What is it?"

"I just love you so much."