Any NCT Member (1)

a/n: So I decided I'm also going to try to write things that are open to any member, so I hope you enjoy this first one and maybe give me some feedback! It'll always be based on lyrics form a song.

So, if you like these and want to request one, just leave me lyrics to a song and the name, and I'll use them.

________

❞  When you love someone

So much that it overflows
It's so amazing

Because this is how it is❞

My heart felt heavy. 

At this moment in time, all I wanted to do was be in his arms, have him hold me and tell me that everything was going to be alright.

But I couldn't.

He was away, off in his amazing world of his, performing to millions of fans that adore him and love him for who is is, and I'm at home, waiting for his return to me.

It hurts, it does. Not being able to see a loved one is one thing, but not being able to see them for months on end? That's what hurts the most. 

I turned on my side, tracing my hand over his empty spot. The crevice of his body was still dented in the sheets and bed, as if he was there a mere minute ago. His smell still lingered on that very spot, almost as if the air around it was made of it. I smiled to myself, leaving that spot untouched as I turned to the ceiling. 

It felt almost like it was yesterday when him and I first bought this apartment together. 

Although we were both skeptical at first, moving in together brought us closer together, our love feeling stronger than before. On our first night together, our bodies fit together like puzzle pieces, our arms holding on to one other, afraid that if we let go even for one second, the other would disappear.

I slowly sat up, my eyes adjusting to the darkness of our room, before walking out slowly. I traced the walls, feeling every crack and every crevice with the tip of my fingers. My body felt warm inside just at the thought of him. 

The thought of his gaze on me, his eyes sparkling with delight as he explained his recent adventure.

The thought of his cheeks, as they pulled into a little smile as he saw that I had made him his favorite dish.

The thought of his lips, giving me a light peck whenever he got home.

The thought of his eyes, the way he closed them when I ran my hands through his hair lovingly as he talked to me about his day.

and the thought of his voice, the "I love you" he always says before we go to bed together.

The door unlocks ad opens, revealing him. I smile, running over to him and caressing his face carefully, as if he was going to break with the slightest pressure. He smiled his beautiful smile, his eyes closing as he did. He leaned down, his soft, plump lips kissing me on the forehead softly. He put his bags down, letting me lead him to our room, before picking me up and setting me on the bed. He caressed me lovingly,  our bodies melding together as if they were made for one another.

"I love you." He murmured, kissing my forehead once again.

Even though I miss him dearly when he leaves, he always comes back.

He always comes back.