16 - New Moon (3)

My day has come to an end, it's night-time all over again, and this does not rhyme along, but it's time to write some smut! Just wrote that outta my head!

Edit (Oct 2020) - pls don't let 14 y/o me publish anything else omg.

WARNING: Mature content

Kate's POV

As Leo carried me from the shore into the cabin, I rn my hands across his tanned chest and placed kisses on the side of his neck.

He responded exactly the way I wanted, walking faster towards the cabin and up the stairs. The sun was setting and the golden rays streamed in, shining on my face as Leo pushed me against the bedroom wall, his hands working magic along my sides.

He ran his hands down my arms, making me shiver despite the heat. He turned me so I was facing the wall. I could feel his hand make its way down my body as he gripped both my wrists and pinned them above my head so I couldn't move.

His lips on my neck were warm, his breath on my skin starting to get uneven. His grip got stronger and I felt his arousal work its way up as it grazed my hip.

I didn't quite know where this was going, but I was completely sure I wanted to keep going, and I wanted to finish it. Properly.

"Turn around, Kate," he demanded, letting go of my wrists. I did as I was told and our lips crashed together.

He pulled my hands back above me, placing his free hand behind my neck as he pushed his tongue inside my mouth. He tasted like saltwater, the way he did when we would kiss in Titanic.

My tongue, of course, was doing the exact same thing he was- going as deep as possible.

I wanted Leo. I needed Leo. A passionate kiss was not going to fulfil both our wishes to have each other like we wanted to.

Unable to move, I could do little but moan when the hand that was placed behind my neck started to move down, down, down.

He grazed my navel over the swimsuit but kept going down. By mid-thigh, he started to go up again.

His fingers stroked that sensitive spot and he knew all-too-well his effect on me, but his hands kept moving up.

He pulled my hands down and started to get my swimsuit off, only removing the top part so it rested on my stomach. My breasts were exposed as Leo pinned both my hands up again.

This game was torture, but I loved every single moment of it.

He put his hand directly on my breast, covering it completely, and, with his middle finger, started playing with my nipple.

He watched as it got hard and my whimpers became grunts. That all-too-familiar fire in my stomach appeared again. I knew what it meant, but I was waiting for the moment it would burn me down, making me feel infinite.

Leo's POV

I was trying my best to give Kate the best sex of her life.

The game I was playing was torturous, and she loved it. Her pleading turned me on more than I'd like to admit. My dick got harder, growing to its full size, and I pulled Kate closer to me so she could feel it.

As I played with her nipples and kissed her neck, I let go of her hands. Perfect choice. They made their way down to take my trunks off. Soon enough, both our clothes were across the room, and Kate's hands were gripping my dick.

It wasn't like at the hotel, though. Back there, she had only played with me, teased me. Here, now, she was setting up her fun.

My left hand kept playing with her nipple as my right made its way down her body. She said she liked a gentleman, so she was getting taken care of first.