Final A/N

Where to start...

I guess describing this as a wild ride would surely be an understatement.

It has been nearly three years since I first started this story and I can now proudly say I have finished it.

From start to finish, with all its highs and lows and bad plot twists, I finished my first story ever.

I'd like everyone who ever read at least a sentence from this story to know that I appreciate it wholeheartedly.

I apologize profoundly for being so inconsistent and carefree about this.

I have learned that writing takes dedication and a sense of responsibility and writers don't just have the easiest job ever.

Writing is hard, you guys.

I guess now would be an appropriate time to announce that I am, in fact, not nearly done with Kleo or anything related to it and will be publishing more complete stories and oneshots in the future.

Even if it takes me five years, I vow to have them up.

I truly hope everyone who has accompanied me on this story has enjoyed it and found something to take away from it.

I'm grateful for all the friendships I've made just from starting this, you guys know who you are. I love you all so much❤️

One last time, I would like to ask all of you to Stay for the next stage of this Kleo life.
-KateWinsletor265

Edit (Oct 2020) - More than three years after finishing this story, I decided to revise it. It's been absolutely wonderful to laugh and cringe at the way I wrote when I was 13 according to how I saw the world. Now, with 25k views and nearly 900 votes, I can't believe this story keeps getting attention, even after so long, and I'm beyond grateful to everyone who continues to love this as much as I do. Thank you so much, stay tuned for new projects in the future!