17 - Paradise Cocktail

Hell, loves! Last chapter was a little intense, so I wanted to do something cute rather than sexy for this one. Hope you enjoy it! Please comment and vote if you like this!

Leo's POV

I woke up before Kate did, the sunshine cast our shadows against the floor and walls and I couldn't quite believe my luck.

She was on my chest, sleeping in angelic beauty. A few minutes went by as I gazed at her, almost drooling. A sense of happiness overcame me as I realized I now had the woman of my dreams, my best friend, my confidant, my lover, for the rest of my life.

I would protect her from all evil and keep her safe within my heart, forever.

My thoughts were interrupted when her blue eyes fluttered open, batting her long eyelashes. A smile formed on her lips and I couldn't help but smile as well.

"Good morning, Kit Kat." Her smile grew wider when she heard me say the pet name I had given her such a long time ago.

"Morning, babe." She kissed me long and soft and a tingling sensation ran down my spine, sending shivers to my legs.

She got up, allowing me to do the same.

Kate put her panties on and slid into a flowy, short bohemian dress, no bra. I pulled my boxers on, as well as a loose brown shirt. Her hair was a little wild, so she tied it up in a messy bun.

I loved watching her get ready in the morning and admiring her graceful moves, even if she was doing the most basic of things. We went into the bathroom and brushed our teeth, having a toothpaste-slash-shaving cream war as we did so.

"Stop it, Leo!" She squealed. I just shot some more toothpaste at her.

"Make me!" I laughed.

"You big moron!" That gave me an idea.

"Big what? I'm offended! You need to learn some manners, Kit Kat!" I had no intention to start calling her Kit Kat so often, but the name just slipped out.

Kate squealed as I took her by the waist and threw her over my shoulders, spinning around.

"Alright, alright, fine! I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Leo!" I was beginning to get dizzy, so I put her down. Then I splashed some water at her and we got out of the bathroom.

Our cabin had two floors, so we had to go down the stairs to get to the kitchen.

"Shall I take you downstairs, m'lady?" I offered her a hand and she took it.

"Might as well, monsieur." I yanked Kate closer and shoved her onto my back, taking her down the stairs in a piggy-back ride.

Kate's POV

Leo's been such a sweetheart lately. I can hardly believe how happy he's made me and how much deeper in love I have fallen with him.

I decided I would make something nice for him now. It was my turn to make him happy.

I got off his back and kissed his neck, then he flashed me a smile. Walking into the kitchen, I started to gather the ingredients for breakfast from the pantry. We were staying on an island, so there was no T.V. There was a little radio, though, so Leo switched that on for a little entertainment.

There was soft, light music playing in the background. Leo had gone to the small balcony that had steps leading to a patio full of beautiful flowers.

I took a huge mango, a couple of strawberries, bananas, and some kiwi, and made a fruit salad that I later topped with some honey. Then, taking some oranges and lemons, I made fresh lemonade and orange juice. With some toasts and jelly, I was all done. Then I called Leo to come inside.